Catch

"I miss you already babe." I cupped Connor cheeks, as I inched closer to his face, planting a kiss on his lips. To be fair our location, which was inside his car, was not compromising. Our position though, it was. I could careless if anyone can see us, especially since he parked just across the street from my house.

He countered my kiss with a tight squeeze on my butt, letting a moan leave my mouth. "Just the weekend babe. I know my parents are killing me with them dragging me around and I don't get to spend as much time with you."

I brushed my lips on his neck, making him slightly giggle. I sucked on his skin, leaving a purplish mark. I pulled away from his neck, as I appreciate my work. "There, so I could tease you until you come back."

"I hate you so much Dale." He pressed his weight against me, as we leaned back on the steering wheel and he attacked my neck viciously. He returned the favour by leaving a hickey just above my collarbone.

We were interrupted by his phone ringing loudly. "Guess that's my cue to go. I'll see you on Sunday, I promise." I got off his lap and jumped back to the passenger seat, quickly fixing myself. We shared another passionate kiss before I got out of his car.

"I'll hold on to that Connor. I love you."

"I love you too Dale." He sped off, widening his distance from me. I bit my lip, as I run my fingers on the mark he had left on me.

I went up to my room as soon as I got inside the house and dropped my school bag, quickly changing to my usual t-shirt, skinny jeans and sneakers. I grabbed a hoodie from my closet and a small bag with some extra clothes and the teddy bear Roy gave me.

"Where are you going mister?" Mum asked, as she caught me about to leave the house again, without permission. "I uh, just hanging out with a friend." I said, slightly chuckling.

"To Roy again?" She asked once more. I nodded in response.

"I mean I see nothing wrong with that since you two are friends, but also just be careful Dale." She pulled me in for a hug.

"What do you mean Mum? Me and Roy are just friends. Yeah... just friends." I backed away gently. 

"I know you're not doing anything wrong, I'm just saying be careful."

"Okay Mum, I will. Bye!" I waved goodbye at her then closed the door behind me. I made a mad dash to the nearest bus stop. 

---

"Whatcha wanna do, princess?" Roy sat down right next to me, placing a bowl of popcorn at the coffee table.

"Seriously, you call me princess?" I stuffed my mouth with a handful. I chewed on my food as loud as I could, in annoyance. I quickly turned my face to meet his, huffing a few popcorn out of my mouth.

"That's fucking disgusting." He brushed off any food that was sticking on his shirt---less top. Okay, goddammit. "Stop calling me princess then."

"Ugh fine." He turned on his tv and flipped on the channels until he stopped at a one that showed a random movie.

"Are you sure we're not gonna be bothered by anyone? I know you shut all your curtains and locked the door but damn that's super suspicious." I pulled my legs up to my face, curling into a ball as I kept my eyes on the movie.

He held my head, rocking me down so my head relaxed on his shoulder. "Yeah I made sure that no one will bother us. Even told my parents not to come in here tonight."

"Wow some power you got over the people that made you." I joked.

"Way to insult my parents Dale, not funny." He poked his tongue out. 

"I didn't insult your parents. Jeez." I rolled my eyes and pouted. He then reached over for the teddy bear he gave me that was sitting right next to the bowl of popcorn.

"You brought this with you? That's so sweet." He let the bear hang on to his fingers.

"Hey don't drop Lancelot." I half-screamed, trying to reach over to grab my teddy bear.

"Lancelot, really?" Roy questioned, grinning.

"Why not? You're the one that gave that one to me. I was watching Kingsman and caught on one of the character's code name. And your last name is Lance. I think it's kinda cute." I placed Lancelot between my chest and legs.

Roy decided to push me down instead, his body on top of mine only separated by my legs. I slowly moved them away and placed them on his sides. He leaned down and bit my lips. My face heated up at his tease.

"Yeah you and Lancelot are cute." Then our lips met once more. The familiar feeling buzzed in from my chest to my spine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss.

He took away Lancelot that was between us and threw him aside. "He'll be fine." He said, as we resumed making out. I reached for the button of his pants and undid it, leaving it loosely open. His hands hovered on my shirt as he unbuttoned every single one of them, not breaking our lips away.

I pushed us up, as I removed my shirt off then Roy laid down, bringing me with his. I let my tongue wander in his mouth when his lips parted. 

Before things got heated, the door suddenly opened, causing me to jump off from him, nearly falling down.

"Roy you fucker! Why the hell did you lock your do--- Holy fucking shit! Dale, what are you doing?"

May entered.

"Fuck." We muttered in unison.