Friends

I sat down next to Connor who was patiently waiting for me to arrive. He wrapped his arm around me and I scooted closer to him before pressing my lips against his. His eyes met mine and I can never fail to fall in love with him. He cupped my cheeks with both of his hands and kissed me deeply, passionately. God I love Connor so much!

"Okay, I guess lunch is over guys. Let's get back to our classes since the lovebirds are already full." I heard May from behind, as she walked in and sat at our table, Justin following her behind. Roy and Grace were back soon after about the same time as them, they had to buy lunch from one of the food stalls. Me and Connor broke our kiss and I set our lunch on the table. I love my Mum so much that she had already had this ready earlier. 

"So you and Justin are a thing now?" raising a question to my friend who was secretly holding Justin's hand underneath the table. "And before you could lie to me, please tell me that you're just friends cuz I wouldn't not believe a second of it."

Both she and Justin blushed deeply. The rest of us awed in surprise. "Here I thought I was going to make bets with Dale." Connor inserted. I laughed while holding his hand at the same time. We would always have this bet on who's going to date May next. She might not be the most notorious girl with a lo of boys chasing her but damn if she could get one, it'll be either someone random or someone we know.

"Boy, don't you dare hurt my sister. I'll definitely hit you in your pretty face that she won't even recognize you." Roy joined in the conversation. Grace just slapped his chest lightly, making him choke on his food.

"Well we were just about to tell you guys, that's why I have you, my little brother, join us for lunch." May stated, with assertion on her voice. So he's May's little brother, but why is he on the same block as us? "Let me remind you that we're only separated by a mere nine months, born in the same year, so we're basically twins." Roy added. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, gaining attention from May. "I'll explain it to you some time Dale. But right now let me say this: me and Justin are dating. So..."

Me and Grace stood up and hugged her. "Bitch, you could have just told us this morning! You know how much we cared for you and we just wanted you to be happy." I said and pressed our cheeks together. "And with Roy and Connor around, he won't do anything stupid. Am I right guys?" Grace sarcastically asked our boyfriends. They seemed to nod in unison, as if they're all terrified of us three. "Don't look so scared there boys." I teased, Connor rolled his eyes and laughed, while Roy and Justin started talking nonsense. 

Me and Grace got back to our respective seats and we all ate lunch, having fun. Though I felt at the corner of my eye that someone was darting a nasty look at me. Roy had his eyes on me, as I ate my food. I put my head down and dropped my food on the ground. Connor gripped my hand, as he pulled my head up with his other. This time, May, Justin and Grace were all looking my way. "Are you sure you're algood, babe? I can take you home now if you're not."

I wanted to say I'm not comfortable but I also wanted to brush off this feeling. "I'm really fine, don't worry Connor. Like I said, I'm just tired." I whispered, he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight. It was comforting, warm. I can stay here for a while. This helped me a lot to feel much better. 

I still can't get that uneasy feeling though. Roy smirked unnoticeably, and quickly dropped it as he put his arm on his girlfriend. My whole body shook lightly. "I uh, need to go grab my stuff for my next class." I stood up and left everyone in a hurry. Connor was calling me but he knew not to chase me when I'm slightly upset. But I wasn't though, just uneasy.

I feel like I was about to throw up and went into he washroom. I got inside of one of the cubicles and spilling my guts. Once I was done, I quickly washed up my face and had a couple of mints. "Bet I made you uneasy there huh, Dale?" Roy said proudly as he sprung out of nowhere. 

"Don't worry, Connor stayed behind and said he'll be waiting for you at your locker. So I can spend some time with you." He walked closer to where I stood still. He pressed his body against mine, pinning me against the wall. He leaned closer to me as, his head slightly shifted to my sighed. I can feel his breath on my neck. He kissed m neck as it sent shivers to my whole body. 

"I like you, Dale."