027 ↠ When in doubt pirate a movie

( not proofread, proceed with caution)

Because Ophelia slept away the evening, she wasn't tired or sleepy by the time everyone else went to bed. Ophelia and Vision were the only ones awake and it was weird.

"You know, technically you're a newborn. Literally. You're what, a day... days older than Nathaniel" Ophelia told Vision. He wasn't impressed. "And Tony and Bruce are your grandparents. They created Ultron who was their evil lovechild. He created you but Thor is the one who brought you to life so he's like your mother and Ultron your father. And you killed your father...a little Oedipus, don't you think? Just don't marry your mother and have children with her, then the prophecy will be fulfilled"

Vision was less than impressed. She wasn't with Vision for long and he went off to some room in the house while Ophelia went up to her room and watched a movie on her laptop, which 20 minutes near the end had her in tears and there was a knock at the brown door that separates her room and Pietro's. She ignored it and kept her eyes on the screen, Rex and Mr. Potato Head held hands.She sniffled and there was another knock.

"Ophelia?" Pietro's accented voice called out.

"Leave me alone, I'm sleeping" she replied. This didn't fool him, wouldn't fool anyone, and he knocked again.

"I can hear you crying. What's wrong?"

Ophelia groaned and rolled her eyes. She paused the movie and set the laptop to the side and got off her bed. She walked toward the door, unlocked it and pulled it open to reveal a tired and disheveled Pietro. His tired eyes zeroed in on Ophelia's wet eyes and the little wrinkle of her nose when she sniffled.

"Are you okay?" He softly asked.

"I'm fine" she answered and rubbed her wet eyes. "Why are you awake? I thought you were sleeping?"

"I was but I heard you crying" he replied.

"I didn't realize I was being loud. Sorry" she apologized.

"It's fine, but...if you're alright then why are you crying?" Pietro pressed.

"Sometimes you gotta schedule in a cry" she answered without missing a beat. She rubbed her left eye again. "I'm fine, go back to sleep"

He looked over Ophelia's shoulder and furrowed his brow when he saw the poster on the wall. The room isn't completely dark, there are fairy lights around the room and under the dim light he was able to make out the poster. "Is that...?" He stared at a poster on the wall.

Ophelia groaned. He's spotted the poster. "Yes" she nodded.

"Really?" He didn't do well in hiding his amusement. "You're so...and they're so..." Pietro looked between Ophelia and the people on the poster.

"So I have One Direction posters, what's the big deal? My love for Niall Horan knows no bounds"

"Your mean and grumpy exterior really covers the soft fangirl you are inside. One Direction and you're crying over Toy Story" his eyes shifted toward the laptop, the paused screen at an angle that allows Pietro to see.