013 ↠ Chocolate

Romeo and Ophelia were collecting their things from the room they were using at Clint's house

Romeo and Ophelia were collecting their things from the room they were using at Clint's house. The team have decided on their next moves and are preparing to leave.

Ophelia grabbed her laptop that was still on the bed, and shoved it in her small backpack. Romeo grabbed the now dry towel from the chair, folded it and also placed it inside the bag.

A knock on the open door got both their attention and looked up to see Barney holding something behind his back.

"Can I talk to both of you for a second?" He told them.

"Yeah" Romeo nodded. The man entered the room and closed the door, not turning around to show what he's holding.

"Uh, I don't know how to say this so, uh, here" he pulled out an archery set. Bow and arrows that are similar to Clint's. It's a very professional looking set and intimidating if someone doesn't know how to use it properly.

"What? Clint will lose his?" Ophelia joked.

"Probably" Barney nodded "but if things get rough, maybe you can read out Robin Hood or Legolas, I don't know. Those guys have wooden arrows and that won't do much good so maybe you can give them this. Will they even know how to use it?"

"They can be given that ability as they're read out" Ophelia nodded as the man handed her the bow and arrow. It's been years since she held a set in her hands and wondered if she still remembers how to use it.

"I wish I could see what you can do. I mean, you bring things to life by just reading out loud" Barney said in amazement.

"If you want, I can read something out. Something small" Romeo offered.

"You would do that?" His eyes widened.

"Something small, of course. Like a small object, or maybe a food, or-"

"I know. Wait" he exited the room and the two Silvertongues looked at each other and shrugged. Barney came back almost as quickly as he left, and handed Romeo a book.

Romeo and Ophelia looked at the cover and smiled "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" the young man smiled.

"It's my niece's book. Anyway, when we read it, we always end up with a craving for chocolate, that chocolate" Barney pointed at the book.

"Okay" Romeo smiled and opened the book and rapidly flicked through it "I can definitely read out some chocolates. Maybe a golden ticket" he mumbled the last part to himself.

Ophelia felt a headache coming on, and reached inside her small backpack for her pills. She took a water bottle out and downed one small white pill with water.

Romeo had already begun to read out some chocolates from the book, and they appeared on the bed. Barney stared with fascination as it happened and Ophelia read the wrappers on the chocolates. Wonka's Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight and Wonka's Nutty Crunch Surprise.