015 ↠ Romeo, king of cheesy trash

They can hear the yelling, the shouting

They can hear the yelling, the shouting. They didn't need to be upstairs to know that the Avengers are glaring at each other. The moment Romeo and Ophelia spotted Steve with the Maximoff twins behind him, they knew something would go down.

They would've gone upstairs to the lab to see what was going on, but when they heard the gunshot, they stayed put. Seconds later they heard banging and clanking. Glass breaking, shots from the Iron Man suit, grunts and yells. From where the two Silvertongues stood, they could see brief, very bright flashes of light and heard the breaking of more glass.

"What's happening up there?" Ophelia questioned, head tilted upward, brown eyes scanning the second level.

"Should we go and see?" Romeo softly asked.

"No" she shook her head "if they end up killing each other, someone needs to call the ambulance"

"Someone needs to call Fury and Hill"

Before they could say anything else, there were blinding lights and a crackle, like electricity. It was gone after a couple of seconds, leaving Romeo and Ophelia even more confused.

"What was that?" The young woman questioned, fear in her eyes, heart picking up speed.

Romeo opened his mouth to say something, but something crashed through the window. Ophelia let out a scream and quickly covered her head with her arms to avoid getting cut by the glass. Romeo did the same and they both heard something fly over them.

They heard someone jump near them and they looked up to see Steve, shield in hand "are you two alright?" His blue eyes scanning over the pair.

"Define alright" Ophelia glared at the man "what was that?" She demanded.

Romeo, who already turned around and got a look at whatever crashed through the window, stared at the red figure with wide eyes "they created Frankenstein's monster! It's alive!"

"He didn't say that!" Ophelia hissed.

The rest of the Avengers piled in, keeping a wary distance between themselves and the red figure that's floating and staring out the window.

"Oh my God. Tony Stark and Bruce Banner will be the end of us all" Ophelia muttered.

"I heard that" Tony sent a glare at Ophelia.

"Good"

They faced forward, just in time to see Vision float down "I'm sorry. That was...odd. Thank you" he thanked Thor. A couple seconds later, a golden yellow cape formed from his shoulders down to his feet.

"Thor, you helped create this?" Steve asked Thor.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and in its center is that" Thor points at the yellow gem encrusted on Vision's forehead.