024 ↠ Eat Pray Love

"Greetings to all! I am Lady Anne, headmistress and owner of Camp Royalty"

Ophelia stared at the television when she entered the living room. She yawned and rubbed her tired eyes and saw the tv once again. "Romeo, it's nine in the morning and you're already watching Barbie movies?"

"Hey, there's never a bad time to watch Barbie movies!" Romeo defended himself from the couch where he sat. Ophelia's eyes landed on her friend and she saw he's sitting in the same place she sat last night.

"What Barbie movie is it anyway?" She questioned as she walked around the couch and sat on the other empty couch.

"Barbie Rock 'N Royals" he answered.

"Haven't seen it" she sat back and watched the movie with Romeo.

When Ophelia came down from her room, she didn't expect to see anyone that arrived yesterday, awake and ready for the day, she expected for everyone to be in their rooms, sleeping because of jet lag, and that's probably what they're all doing because aside from her family awake, Romeo is the only one from the traveling group who's awake. It wasn't until that moment that realization hit her, a large group of people is staying at her house for who knows how long and the amount of food they'll consume, are her grandparents going to spend their days cooking? Her grandma already cooks too much for a small group, maybe cooking for a lot of people is enjoyable to her. Still, that seems like a lot of cooking. Ophelia was about to stand up and go to the kitchen to ask her grandma if she can help with breakfast but stopped when Cass entered the room holding a hot cup of coffee.

"So Poe and nonna just kicked me out of the kitchen" Cass mumbled as he sat down on the other end of the couch Ophelia is sitting on.

"Why?" She asked her cousin.

"They don't want anyone disturbing them while they're cooking. I had to twist myself through the kitchen to prepare myself some coffee" Cass answered and blew on the hot coffee.

Huh, maybe her grandparents have the cooking under control after all.

Ophelia looked around the room. Nine in the morning and they're the only people there. Everyone is sleeping. "Where's Minnie? I haven't seen her since last night"

"Narnia" Cass answered and turned his gaze to the tv. "Oh, Barbie Rock 'N Royals! My second favorite Barbie movie!"

"What's your first?" Romeo asked Cass.

"Princess and the Pauper" he replied.

"My favorite is Princess Charm School" Romeo said.

"Well since everyone is sharing" Ophelia sighed "mine is 12 Dancing Princesses"

"Island Princess is mine" Juliet shared when she entered the room.

"Wow, for a whole lot of careers, Barbie spends most of her movies as a princess" Romeo noted. "I want a movie where she's an astronaut!"