023 ↠ Christmas movie in May

ONE WEEK LATER

ONE WEEK LATER

"I don't even know Ophelia's grandparents but I already like them" Bruce commented as he picked a seat in Tony's private jet. "I mean, inviting us to stay at their house after we kinda trashed it"

"They probably invented us to clean up the mess" Tony inputted as he sat across from Bruce, a table in between them.

"Whatever it is, it's nice of them to invite us. Even if Ophelia is strongly opposed to it" Natasha said with a smile.

It's been a week since the Sokovia events and everything was restored back to normal. Shortly after the events, Juliet and Ophelia went back home to Italy where they recuperated. Romeo went back home to New York to the apartment he shares with Ophelia, while the Avengers also went home, meaning the Avengers Tower or maybe the compound where they've relocated. And Wade...well he went back to do whatever it is he does.

So a week later, Ophelia called Tony to begrudgingly tell him that her grandparents are inviting him and the Avengers to stay with them for a while, because, and she quoted, "they want me to invite my 'new friends over', because apparently, I'm now 7 years old and want to meet my little bitty friends" Tony felt the sarcasm through the call but happily accepted on behalf of himself and the Avengers. He didn't even ask them, he just accepted and then told the team later. The grandparents even invited Clint's family. So the whole Barton family and the Avengers are going to Florence, Italy.

"Florence, Italy. The birthplace of the Renaissance" Steve said as he sketched. "Galleries, museums, the cathedral-"

"Gelato" Wanda interrupted.

"Wine" Tony continued.

"I wonder if there's a wine flavored gelato?" Clint mused and got his kids ready for the flight. "Ooh, let's get pizza when we get there!"

"I want pizza!" Lila Barton exclaimed.

"Me too!" Thor agreed with the girl.

"Me three!" Pietro jumped in.

"I can't have any" Vision gloomily said.

"Will you short circuit if you eat?" Wanda asked Vision. "Drink some of this water" she held out a water bottle.

"I rather not try" he kindly passed on the offer.

"Coward" she mumbled and unscrewed the top of the bottle before taking a sip of water.

Everyone seems to be in their seats, all ready for the plane to take off, but the door isn't closed yet and when they looked up and down the jet, they realized they're missing someone.

"Where's the Romeo kid?" Clint asked no one in particular.

"Fear no more, I'm here!" Romeo announced as he stepped in the jet. A goofy smile on his babyface, his eyes sparkling and the boyish aura around him. Why does he look like a 16-year-old when he's actually 23? Romeo 'Babyface' Wilde, indeed.