019 ↠ Time to meet Oz

"You

"You. Stupid. Mercenary!" Ophelia shouted over her shoulder as she zoomed through the sky on the flying broom.

"It was an honest mistake!" Wade yelled as he swerved to the left to avoid getting hit by an angry robot.

Ophelia growled and flew toward a building, she has to get rid of the robots chasing her and maybe if the trick she's about to pull on them doesn't backfire like Wade's, then she'll be free. Clutching the broomstick tightly, she gained more speed as she approached the building, the robots right behind her. Once she was close enough to the building, she pulled up but it was too late for the robots. They crashed right into the building and Ophelia smiled.

The young woman relaxed in the air and sighed at Wade's stupid idea. While in the air, he'd plan on dressing up as a robot and chasing after the robots in the sky and kill them. He wanted to make it seem that one of their fellow robots had lost it and began to kill its own. So Wade taped on spare robot parts he found on the ground, went back in the air with the broom and shoot at them with his gun. He even tried to do robot talk but that failed miserably and he and Ophelia ended up being chased by a very angry group of robots. Fortunately, they lost them all.

"I hope you learned something Ophelia" Wade said as he approached her in the air. He still has spare robot parts taped around his arms and legs "never dress up with the body parts of your enemies to try to trick said enemies" Ophelia kicked him with her right leg but Wade managed to hold himself up.

"We still haven't found Roo and Julie" Ophelia said with worry. She looked down at the city and saw collapsing buildings, small explosions, people running for shelter. She bit down on her bottom lip and began to fear the worse. If only she had read when Juliet asked her, then she wouldn't be in this situation right now.

"Niner niner, we need backup" Romeo's voice came on the comms. A wave of relief washed over Ophelia and she took in a deep breath.

"Romeo. Oh my god. I've never been so happy to hear you quote a vine" she chuckled.

"Kid! I thought you and Juliet eloped before the robots succeeded in their uprising" Wade interjected "glad you didn't because I would be so sad if I wasn't invited"

"Romeo Dorian isn't my type" Juliet piped in.

"Where are you two?" Ophelia questioned before anyone else comments about Romeo and Juliet eloping.

"Canada!" Romeo quickly answered "none of this crazy shit happens there"

"We have a plan" Juliet spoke up "one that doesn't involve blowing this city up"

"Blowing wh– who's going to blow up the city?" Ophelia asked aghast.

"It's the only solution I can come up with" Tony answered.

"Does everything with you guys involve explosions?! Don't you ever think about bystanders? When those aliens came out of the sky one of them almost fell on me!" Ophelia yelled "did no one take into account the people under the floating rock? The buildings are literally falling on them!"