029 ↠ I'm just drawn that way

The rain came down fast and heavy

The rain came down fast and heavy. The fat raindrops hit the roof of the house and the sound bounced off the walls making it sound a little bit harsher. The rain prevented the others from going outside but there's plenty inside to keep them entertained. Like Cass dangling Emilia upside down over his shoulders and walking around the house making her giggle. Tony and Bruce trying to figure out how Steve, Vision and Juliet ended with an extra puzzle piece after they completed it. Thor doesn't see the problem. It's complete, isn't it?

But how do you complete a puzzle and have an extra piece?

Minnie, Wanda, Romeo and the rest of the kids are watching a movie. While the grandparents, Clint, Laura, Natasha and Tristan are sitting around the large kitchen island, helping with the peeling and cutting, slicing and dicing of food.

"Sometimes things aren't meant to be. Like me and Fabrizio Rabino" Sofia gave a dreamy and reminiscent sigh. She has a distant look on her face, clearly remembering something from her past. "We were on the verge of a passionate love affair when destiny intervened"

"Don't tell me, his wife, Destiny Rabino?" William guessed.

"Boy did she have a temper" Sofia shook her head. "She dragged him away by the hair on his back, smashed his skull with a ravioli crank, and threw his limp body in the river"

"Oh my god" Laura gasped.

"Smash skull with ravioli crank. Noted" Natasha wrote a mental note. Ever since she got there she's been slowly adding things to her kill/torture list. Thank you Sofia and your stories.

"You're giving her ideas" Clint told Sofia. "But then again she's done worse"

But Tristan's mind was on other things. "How do you drag someone by the hair on their back?" He shuddered at the mental image.

Sadly, this isn't the weirdest thing Ophelia has heard when entering a room. It's not even the wildest thing her grandma has said. All those wild stories and life advice that comes with them, always a poor peasant girl involved with some weirdo who then turns out to be someone well known. There are also the stories that involve Sofia with some man and the passionate love affair they had. Ophelia always found it amusing how her grandma can speak so freely about things like that especially in front of her grandpa. Stories about her past loves and passionate lovemaking.

But the thing she admires the most is how her grandpa never once gets jealous, no signs of anger or discomfort, he always laughs and even knows what she's about to say. It doesn't matter how many loves or lovers Sofia had in the past because at the end of the day, Sofia married William and they have two daughters and seven grandchildren.

Ophelia didn't pay them much attention as she moved to the fridge in search of food but found nothing good. With a sigh, she looked through the cupboards, but nothing. She opened the fridge again hoping that a cooked meal has magically appeared but no. Sadly Tony Stark hasn't invented such thing. Honestly, Tony and Bruce should get working on that Spy Kids microwave. Put a packet in there and boom, instant food. And if that's too much to ask, maybe a microwave that actually heats up food.