012 ↠ How are you?

"I was beginning to enjoy Texas"

"I know you were. But I'm not gonna ask you to go to Egypt" Ophelia shook her head.

"But I wanna go! I want to see the Sphinx. I want to get trapped in a pyramid. I want to open a sarcophagus and unleash a curse on the world!"

"You have to stop doing drugs"

"Jokes on you, I've been two days sober"

Ophelia snorted and brought a hand up to her mouth. She stared at the screen on her laptop and shook her head at her friend Wade Wilson who she's video calling.

Shortly after Barney made them eat his cooking, Clint urged them to take Pepto-Bismol to prevent any stomachaches. They were then lead to some rooms where they can rest and clean up. Romeo and Ophelia took one room and one took a shower while the other one laid on the bed.

Ophelia already took a shower and so she decided to FaceTime her friend who's helping her locate someone. It's through the mercenary, Wade Wilson, that Romeo and Ophelia know Ulysses Klaue.

Lucky pushed the door open and jumped on the bed where Ophelia is laying down, her laptop in front of her.

"There's a doggo! Hi doggy!" Wade squealed and waved furiously through the camera. Lucky barked and pressed his black nose on the lense "he likes me already"

"I'm going to steal this dog" Ophelia whispered and looked over her shoulder to make sure no one is there to hear her.

"Scandalous!" Wade gasped "can I help?" Ophelia giggled and ruffled the dogs ears.

The bathroom door opened and Romeo came out dressed in clean clothes and rubbing the towel on his wet hair to dry it out. "I'm so tired" he yawned "I think I fell asleep in there"

"Dangerous activity, sleeping in the shower" Wade said "or is it sex in the shower?"

"I think its shaving in the shower. Have you tried that? You can slip and cut your leg open!" Ophelia argued.

"All shower tasks are dangerous" Wade nodded "anyway, the Keane business"

"Lets leave it for now" Ophelia sighed and passed a hand through her damp hair "we know he's in Egypt and he'll probably be there for a while"

"Usually you would jump on the chance on catching this guy. What's up, buttercup?" Wade asked Ophelia "are the Avengers turning grumpy Ophelia into a happy Ophelia?" He pouted and batted his eyelashes.

"Stop batting your eyelashes" Ophelia stopped him.

"And if anything, the Avengers are making Ophelia more grumpy" Romeo inputted as he sat down on the bed.

"Pretty sure I heard Tony call me Ophelia the Grouch, an hour ago" Ophelia muttered.

"Yeah, bummer" Wade said uninterested "well you two have fun hiding with the Avengers. I have important things to do"