014 ↠ T.J.V.

H

H.B.V.

S.O.V.

T.J.V.

"What are you doing, Juliet?" Annabel asked her youngest daughter who stood in front of the bookcase in the home library.

The young girl moved her gaze from the books to her mother "nothing" she shook her head "just...staring"

"You know you can grab them, right?" Annabel smiled "see that one?" she stretched her arm and placed a finger on one of the large hard covered books. T.J.V. engraved on the spine of the book in golden color, and intricate design along the spine "that one's yours"

"I know" Juliet nodded.

"Then how come you've never touched it? You always stare at it. Ben and Ophelia use their books, why not you?" Annabel softly asked her teenage daughter.

"I have no stories to write" she answered.

"Everyone has stories to write. It just takes some longer to write them" her mother replied "Besides, have you seen what Ben and Ophie have in theirs? Mostly drawings. You can draw in yours too, or stick magazine articles, create a most wanted list, I don't know"

"A most wanted list?" Juliet giggled "I'll start collecting pictures of Ben and Ophie, then"

"Make them good pictures, alright?" Ophelia commented when she entered the room, an apple in hand "if it's a good picture, I can dress down and I'll be unrecognizable" she took a bite of the apple "or the other way around. If it's a bad picture I can dress up and be unrecognizable"

"Am I the only one worried on how she has thought this through?" Juliet asked her mother.

"Honestly, I'd be worried if she hasn't thought about it" Annabel confessed.

"Well, worry not I won't do anything illegal" Ophelia assured her mother and little sister.

"Yet" Juliet finished. Ophelia smiled before taking another bite of the apple.

Annabel smiled at her daughters and gave the books at the bookshelf a quick glance "Well you two law-abiding girls can go outside and take these with you" she pulled out two large books from the shelf and handed them to Juliet "I'll tell your brother to join you"

Before Ophelia or Juliet could say anything, Annabel turned on her heel with Ben's book in her arms and went in search of him. Both girls stood still, mouth slightly agape.

"So we're going outside then" Juliet mumbled as her and her sister turned around and began to walk outside.

Ophelia munched on her apple and carried her large book, walking through her home like she does everyday. Juliet on the other hand, for the first time, looked around like a stranger walking in the house for the first time.