018 ↠ Oh my god, it's a transformer!

If the fight in Sokovia is anything like the one in New York, then there are things Romeo had to do so there wouldn't be any extra unnecessary damage

If the fight in Sokovia is anything like the one in New York, then there are things Romeo had to do so there wouldn't be any extra unnecessary damage. He'll always remember how the chitauri swooped down from the sky when he was walking out of the public library. He was terrified and was desperately trying to understand what he can do, if it hadn't been for Ophelia and her grumpy, angry and uninterested ways, he doesn't know where he would've been.

So while Ophelia was off searching for her sister, and the avengers were getting people to safety, Romeo slipped away, muted his comm from his side so they couldn't hear him, occasionally popping in when he heard Ophelia doing something stupid. In those moments while Romeo was muted, he pulled out the tablet Tony gave him three days ago, scrolled through the books downloaded there in search of something that will be useful.

Once he found something useful, he began to read.

On the other side of the city, Ophelia and Juliet are running and looking for cover from the many robots flying across the sky. They ran into an empty shop and stayed close to the wall and away from the windows.

"Here" Ophelia handed Juliet an ear device "put it in your ear, you can communicate with me and the others"

Juliet did so and was able to hear the avengers talking about the robots and places where they can hide people.

"Verona girls, where are you?" Tony's voice echoed in their ears.

"We're in hiding" Ophelia answered "and we're not coming out until you get your child under control. Just give him what he wants!"

"In case you haven't noticed, Ultron wants to end the human race!" Tony snapped.

"A clean slate! Isn't that what happened to the dinosaurs? Ice age and whatever happened after that"

"I think they found the dinosaurs living under the ice" Clint inputted.

"Clint!" Tony yelled.

"What? My kids like the movies"

"Why does Ultron want to end humans?" Juliet asked.

"I think he got on the dark side of Tumblr" Ophelia answered.

The ground beneath them began to shake. Cracks formed along the ground, buildings shook and began to crumble, and people scream.

"What's happening?" Ophelia asked as she took cover along with her sister, the things inside the shop began to fall.

"The city is flying" Steve panted.

"What? How does a city begin to fly?" Ophelia shrieked from where she sat under a counter with Juliet.

"Plot twist, a magic carpet has been resting under the city this whole time" Wade joked "a whole new world!"

"A new fantastic point of view!" Romeo joined the singing.