028 ↠ It's a cussing good movie

Sofia Viari couldn't stop laughing

Sofia Viari couldn't stop laughing. Ophelia frowned and tried her best to keep from smiling, biting the inside of her cheek but her grandmother's laugh is too contagious and she cracked a smile, looking down in embarrassment and suddenly finding the crate of oranges very interesting.

"You sobbed in front of Pietro and not even five minutes later you sleep with him? He wasn't put off by the tears and snot?" Sofia grinned.

"Obviously not or otherwise you wouldn't have found us like you did" Ophelia answered. "And I admit it wasn't the best moment for that but it happened"

She breathed in the strong smell of flowers and turned to a large stand against a wall, buckets of flowers on the ground, on the table and stacked against the wall. Flowers of all types and colors. The market Sofia brought Ophelia is in a part of town she's never seen before, in fact she's convinced this is some kind of teleportation because how has she never been to this underground market before?

It's like stepping into a new world. Stands where they sell vegetables, fruits, meats, spices, dairy, even flowers. Vendors are claiming they have the best fruit or vegetables and selling at a bargain. The mysterious market is buzzing with life, people buying by bags or crates, and buying flowers by the bundle.

When they arrived at the market, Sofia told Ophelia the ingredients they will need for the sauce, and she paid close attention. She saw her grandmother bargaining with vendors and it reminded her of the times she and Romeo would go to the flea market and he would talk down to a lower price. One particular memory came to mind when Romeo had his eyes set on a pin of a golden turtle with a four colored shell. Purple, green, orange, and red. It was marked for 50 cents and he talked it down to 25 cents.

"You really gonna hustle them for 25 cents?" She asked him in disbelief.

"25 cents are 25 cents" he answered with a shrug.

Ophelia looked around the market, wondering how she's never been there or why she's never heard about it until that day. Maybe it's one of those places that you'll only see once in your life and if she tries to find it again, she won't. Maybe it's a members only thing. You can only come here if you're a member of the underground market, or if you come with a member.

"So is that all that'll happen between you and him? Just that one night?" Sofia wondered.

"Why?" They walked between stands, and squeezed through the sea of people.

"Well he's handsome, and charming, a hopeless flirt. He's also nice and funny and protective of his sister" Sofia listed off. Ophelia hummed and nodded along with her. "And when I was assigning rooms, Juliet said Pietro was nice to her when everything in Sokovia happened"

"Is that why you put him in Madonna Catalina? The room next to mine?" Ophelia questioned.

"Of course not" Sofia dismissed.