011 ↠ Safe house

"Fai la ninna, fai la nanna, con'sto fialio non c'è più pace" Ophelia Verona sang softly as she sat in a corner on the quinjet

The whole team is rattled. The majority got hit by Wanda Maximoff, and Ophelia can see how bad they are. Thor is anxiously playing with his hands, Natasha still seems a bit out of it, Bruce is wrapped around a blanket and Steve is just sitting and staring at the floor.

"Fai la ninna, fai la nanna, pupo bello della mamma. Ninna oh, ninna oh" Ophelia continued to sing an Italian lullaby. She hopes the gentle song will help them calm down. If that doesn't work then perhaps Romeo's trick will.

"Here" the young man handed Bruce a large piece of chocolate. He took it, silently asking why he's giving out chocolate "chocolate. It helps"

"How does chocolate help?" Thor asked when he received his piece.

"A wise man once said, 'Eat, you'll feel better', and so that's what I do" Romeo smiled at him before walking to the others and giving them chocolate.

Once done singing, Ophelia took in a deep breath and stood up from the corner she was bundled up. She walked pass the recuperating team and sat at the front with Clint.

"Where are we going?" She softly asked him.

"A safe house" he answered.

"How much longer?"

"A couple hours" he heard the young woman sigh deeply and sank deep in the chair "you wanna call your family? You can video chat them" Ophelia chuckled "just a suggestion. I mean, what's the time difference?"

"Between New York and Florence? Six hours" she answered "but I don't even know where we are right now"

"It'll be morning soon. If you call them, it'll be what, the middle of the day over there?" Clint insisted.

"Yeah" she nodded "I don't wanna call them right now. But thanks"

"No problem. What about Romeo?" He looked over his shoulder to see Romeo on his phone.

"Roo...Roo just has me. Which sucks for him because he's stuck with a crappy person" Ophelia looked down at her hands.

"I've only known you for twenty four hours, and I don't think its my place to judge you, but, you're not a crappy person" Clint told Ophelia. She smiled at that "I think you're mean, but not crappy"

Ophelia dropped her smile and glared at Clint. He laughed at her.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked after his laughter subsided.

"Mhm" Ophelia hummed.

"The paper birds...how did you do that?"

"If you were impressed by that, then you'll be super impressed by what my sister can do" Ophelia answered "I only know some basic stuff, she can do bigger things"