Chapter 1 | The Sorrow

Screams...

Blood...

Everywhere...

The courtyard of the country's general became a bloody battlefield when a raid by the tyrant occurred . The general has been falsely accused by treason not even the accused man knows this.

In the middle of the large garden. A concubine who was about to be wed was lying helplessly in the arms of his groom.

"In our next life, I shall find you"

Said a crying man as he kissed the forehead of his partner who is soaked in his own blood the helpless beauty chuckled.

"Is that so? Then I shall wait for my dearest. There we will be wed as we promised to." The crying man nodded slowly while holding the other's hand. The beauty smiled sweetly as he slowly closed his eyes and finally went to a everlasting sleep.

The man roared as he hugged his lover's lifeless body, screaming his name all over again.

~•~

I woke up because of the pain that spank in my chest. Here we go again I swiped away the tears off my face as i recall the same dream.

"Fucking dammit it's always the same shit" I cursed and scratched my nape. I got out of my bed and headed to my bathroom to shower.

"Is that so? Then i shall wait for my dearest.There we will be wed as we promised to"

"Who the fuck are you?" I said and gritted my teeth. As i got tried of the same dream, The same tears that I shed whenever i wake up.

"In our next life, I shall find you"

"Ah!" I moaned in pain when i felt my chest ache. I punched the wall in frustration. As i let the water droplets hit me, I keep thinking of the raid, the words and the beauty in my dream.

I feel like its missing

After i finished showering, I went out to my closet to dress myself only to be disturbed when my phone ringed.

"What?" I answered while combing my hair.

"Go to your grandparents house asap" The person on the other line said and hung up. I signed and quickly grabbed my keys and went out.

I drived for hours because of the heavy traffic out of Bangkok to the countryside. I lightly slapped myself when i get sleeply I don't want to die yet

I adjusted the speed so I can go faster. I signed in relief when I saw tall trees. My grandparents mansion was towered by trees because of some reason.

As i parked my car outside the old gate. I noticed how clean and perfect it is even though it's been standing for over centuries it's standing strong.

"Oh my! Is that my grandson? Vachirawit is that you?" Heard a soft voice I looked at the direction of the voice only to see my grandmother.

A small smile formed "Yes it is me" I said and walked towards her. She let out a warm hug.

"Why are you here Vachirawit? Did your mother sent you?" She asked and nodded in response. She sighed in relief and lead me inside.