Chapter 9 | Thinking of You

"I've been thinking of you"

~•~

"Hello? Anybody there?" I shouted while walking in the darkness. I couldn't see or feel anything but I know that this is not normal.

I continued to walk into nothingness when I got a glimpse of light shining from the far right. My feet quickly ran towards the light. A sudden cold breeze greeted me. Blinded by the rays, I used my both palm to cover my eyes.

"This is weird" I felt a sudden warm presence. It's in front of me. The warm human like feeling is now surrounding me. I don't like it.

"Please take it off" I heard a sweet voice. Is it an angel? I guess it's my time now. I slowly lowered my hands only to see a beautiful man in a historical wear in front of me but he looks like me!

Strong shivers went down my spine. How on earth does he look like me?. Is he my doppleganger. I swallowed the lump that formed on my throat and back up a little. Noticing my uncomfortable situation the pretty 'me' changed his expression. He frowned and grabbed my hands. His hands are cold as if I touched the coldest thing to exist. I yelped by surprise and aggressively took my hand away.

"You and Vachirawit are the same. Always scared of harmless things" He smirked and walked closer.

"What do you mean? Who's Vachirawit? Why are you bei-" I stopped my words when his lips touched mine. Shit! What is he doing? As i was about to push him away, He let his face move away from mine there a sweet smile was plastered on his face.

"All the same"

He whispered but loud enough to come through me. Suddenly loud ringing was heard to the point that it hurt my ears. The me infront of me faded in light. Until the blinding light conquered me.

I quickly sat down as if I was awoken by a startling nightmare. Realizing that I'm on my room I quickly calmed down. I wiped my wet face with a tissue still daze about that person's sudden visit.

"All the same"

I still remember those words but it's so confusing. Out of all people why me? I went back on laying on my bed. Questions and Theories flooded my head not realizing that my tired body and mind finally sleeping.

~•~

Feeling light on my feet while walking on the halls of the University trying to get to my faculty building. I shouldn't have gone today as my body is giving a 'sick signs' not until the Economics President has given us a sudden announcement to come for a meeting till lunch.

Finally entering the room where the event will be held. I plopped on my sit and rested my head and arms on the table giving me a 'pillow'. Not long the long discussion has started but the rudeness of me sleeping all through it.

"Hey Are you okay?" A sudden voice was heard. I carefully lift my drowsy head to find the owner of the voice. Only to see some of my classmates surrounding me.

I lightly nodded and flashed a small smile to insure that I'm well and not to worry. They soon left after confirming which makes me alone on the room. I sighed heavily and stood up for my surprise, my body felt heavy and was about to fall but I gladly grip harder on the desk.

"I shouldn't have come" Regret was obvious on my voice. As i kept walking and trying to get to my destination despite knowing that I will fall soon.

"Win..."

My eyes widened in shock when a breathy voice echoed through me. Wind started to get stronger making the fallen leaves scatter everywhere. My ears started ringing, I covered my ears in hopes to stop but it didn't happen.

"Please don't hurt me."

"Sit still and do what I said you whore!"

My eyes began to water and roll out. As scenarios started to flash right before me. I can hear crying spanking of skin and wood to skin echoed to me. I began to murmur to beg it to stop.

"Please Stop" I begged but it began to become louder.

"No no no no Please Stop!" I again beg while I let myself sit on the ground, hands still covering my ears.

"My dear Win. You wouldn't leave me right?"

"I've been thinking of you"

"STOP!" I shouted on top of my lungs and the noise went silent. Winds finally calmed down as if nothing had happened. I hugged myself and let my tears drip heavily on my now red eyes. Why is this all happening to me? I didn't do anything wrong. I positioned myself and hug my knees in hopes of calming myself down.

"Win!" Someone shouted from behind me. I build up my courage to look to that person but failed as my body and health officially declined. I heard fast footsteps coming towards me but not knowing who he is but I don't care, I just want to rest.

"Win, Are you alright?" The person wrapped his fairly strong arms around allegedly supporting my now weak body. I slowly lift my head up to see the last person that I want to see alive.

Bright

My body went to heat as if it's on fire. I know that Bright already knows my current wasted situation I mean it's pretty obvious.

"Why are you here?" I utter but it was mostly like a whisper. Thankfully, Bright had it quick when he suddenly carried me bridal style on the way on god knows where.

I tried opening my eyes just to get a view on where we are going but as expected my vision went blurry as well as the few remaining tears that didn't help.

"What happened to you?" Bright whispered to himself but loud enough for me to hear. He was rushing to get to his destination but made sure to carry me safe and unharmed.

"Answer me Vachirawit" I demanded him. It seems that I took him of guard when he stopped on his running tracks and looked at me. He then plastered me his sweet smile and continued running but slowly.

"Nothing. I've been thinking of you"

~•~

Hey Y'all I'm back.
Please Vote and Comment! Thank You!