Chapter 4 | Cute

"I don't love you anymore"

~•~

"Bright! You asshole!" Gunsmile shouted from the door. "Because of you my girlfriend broke up with me"

I lifted my middle finger at him and continued to read. "Go back before my professor sees you"

"Tch...Hey Bright did your bride already agreed?" Mike teased

"His not my bride but his a nuisance in my life" I snapped. Can they just stop calling Win my bride.

"After all my hard work! I even endured Guy's beating! This is what you repay me?" Mike whined and went out of the room.

I can't get a break by them. Everyday is always tiring.

Moments has passed and the professor began to discuss.

"I'll be going. Don't wait for me" I turned around and walked away from those two.

"Oi! Where are you going?" Gunsmile shouted. I pointed in front not bothering to wave goodbye.

After succeeding walking across the university. I sitted at the bleachers infront of the building where Win goes.

"What time is it. Economics should be done by now." I glanced at my wrist watch. It's been 30 minutes did they got a extension?.

"Oi Bright, What are you doing here?" A sudden voice said behind my back. I stood up due to shock. It's Guy

"You son of a bitch" I cursed and pushed myself to sit.

"Ai You're swearing already. Where's your manners?!" Guy said and slammed his hand on one of the bleachers.

"Why are you here anyways?" I questioned back. It's either one of his family did something or he just bored.

"My sister got called for fighting his classmate--Oi that doesn't matter! Is your class finished?" I signed and walked down the bleachers to face him.

I nodded and went to the main building. If he doesn't show up then fine.

I slide my fingers in between my front hair causing the people to squeal. Seriously?

As i was about to go my car. I saw Win at the entrance of my faculty building.

"What is he doing there?" I whispered to my myself. I suddenly got excited no reason. I ran towards him but slowed my pace where I was a few steps away.

"Khaotung, His not here! What do I do?" Win complained and kicked the rolling leaves behind him. He complained and whined to what i believe his friend more before hanging up.

"Looking for me Metawin?" I smirked and marched towards him. He got startled by my sudden appearance that he almost fell down the stairs.

My reflexes kicked and grabbed his hand in sudden speed. I pulled back up and check if he's okay.

"Are you good?" I asked and stared at his frozen expression. He's not responsive either.

"Earth to Win" I snapped my fingers at infront of his face a couple of times before he got his senses back. Win shooked his head and glared at me.

What did I do now?

"You are really a jerk! Aren't you!" In a angry tone. I titled my head sideways in confusion.

"Sorry what?" I questioned him. Win turned red and left me speed walking.

"What the--Oi Win!" I yelled and chased after him. Win fasten his speed.

Keep doing that. Let's see who's going to be tired later

Win stopped at his tracks and looked at me fiercely. "Excuse me Mister, Can you please stop following me?"

"Why would I? Didn't you agreed to hang out with me?" I slowly walked towards him and stopped when it's close enough.

He backed up a bit and bluffed putting both of his hand on his waist. "I think you got the wrong person. I didn't agree to this. Let alone be with you"

"Don't fool me. You agreed to text"I showed him the message he sent to me yesterday.

Win panicked seems like his finding a excuse. I looked at him with boredom plastered at my face.

"You know what let's just go before--Shit" I cursed when I saw a mob of girls that were following me since day one. They all ran to us some even shouting my name.

I held Win's hand and ran to my car. I quickly picked up the car keys and unlocked the doors.

Win doesn't know what to do. I don't blame him. He just got stuck in my situation. I started the car and drove away.

He looked behind us and pushed himself to sit.

"Woah! Want kind of raid was that?!" He asked and glared at me. Win slapped my thigh several times before i begged him to stop.

"What was that?! Are you in debt or something?!" He yelled at my ears but I choose to ignore to focus on driving. He complained more about the situation that I set that up so he can go with me as well as blaming me to it.

"Listen here, I don't know where and why did they where we are but I promise it wasn't intentional" My words seems to calm Win down.

"Great! Now what" He sulked and crossed his arms across his chest. The atmosphere between us became awkward as none of us wants to speak.

We stopped when the traffic lights went red. I used this opportunity to break the silence between us.

"Uhm Win. I'm sorry for putting you in a situation like this. If you want I can ride you home..." He looked away and I signed."We can also cancel this and not go I'm very sorry"

"Really? Are you sure you don't want to go?" Win said and raised his eyebrow.

What is he thinking now?

"Yeah If you want." I said and positioned myself to drive since its going to be green soon.

"No, Let's go" He said and touched his stomach. My eyes lit up at the sudden decision. "I've been too rude to you so let's go" He continued and smiled.

Im getting excited. "Sure, Let's go to Japanese restaurant then?" I suggested and he nodded cutely.