Chapter 8 | Possession

"You are mine"

~•~

"What?" Bright questioned. Shit! He cursed silently. This was not the way he wants. It was too early for him. A strike of panic conquered his body and mind. At this point he has to explain the situation but his mouth seems to have lost all its function.

Win's body started to get heavier. As he close his eyes not minding the surroundings, not even minding landing on the white sand. Luckily, the other man's reflexes kicked and quickly grabbed his waist preventing him to fall completely.

"Shit! Why does it have to happen now" Bright mumbled to himself. He then carried Win bridal style despite his heavy body, He still managed with all of his strength. As he quickly ran towards his car for Win's sake. He let the other's body lay on the backseat.

When he was about to lock the seatbelt. Win suddenly flinched, he then whispered continuously which made Bright left disoriented. He leaned his body closer, In hopes for him to understand. As he comes closer, Win's hand suddenly grabbed the other arm that cause Bright to bump his head on his car's headliner. Bright hissed in pain while glaring at him. He raised his fist up as a warning.

"Don't go" Win softly utter. Bright's heart melted in pity. The younger one sounded as if he was begging. He then signed and switched in the driver's seat determined to his plan to get him to the hospital.

"No! Stop!" Win shouted from the back. Bright accidently hit the honk button causing a loud noise from the outside. He looked at his back and saw a sleeping Win. "The Fuck is wrong with you!" He yelled back and started his engine but he is not going to the original destination instead he's going home.

After a long drive, Bright felt devastated not knowing what to do with the unconscious man laying soundly on his backseat. As he was about to carry him, Win's eyes shot open he looked confused by this unfamiliar surroundings but only to realized he's in the car with Bright on top of him. "Wait What?"

"Shit!" Win yelled and quickly kicked Bright on the thing in between his legs. Because of the pain that the older man received, Bright accidently punched Win on the face causing the younger one to be unconscious yet again. Bright saw how Win is not moving anymore that cause him to panic. "They're going to kill me" he exclaimed with pure horror on his tone.

He quickly switched to the driver's seat and proceeded to go to the hospital. "Nothing is going to plan" he thought to himself. They hastily went to the emergency room for Win's treatment despite the stressful questions of the medical professional that was throw at him, He luckily survived but tired.

He then informed that Win is fine. Bright silently thanked the heavens as he avoided killing someone almost. He marched carefully towards Win who was laying on his hospital bed, As he thought it's the right time to look onto the so called- bride.

Bright let himself sit at the chair that was besides the bed. He leaned closer as if his admiring a beautiful view. From his fair white skin, slim like figure to his beautiful sculptured face, Everything about him was perfect. He then brushed off the hair that was blocking the adorable view.

"No wonder he fell for you" Bright softly utter even though he knows that Win will never get to hear it. It felt good expressing it. He smiled.

"Yes, I wonder too" Bright stopped and looked at the previous sleeping man. He was smiling as if he saw his lover again. It was a smile that sent chills down his spine. Bright deliberately took a step back.

"Where are you going, My lord?" Win asked innocently. He sat up with no problems. He swiftly took Bright's arm with pleading eyes.

"Why are calling me that? Let go" Bright demanded. When suddenly this familar feeling covered his heart and mind. "Oh no" He panicked he knows what's going to happen next and he doesn't want to happen again.

"My lord, You are odd today" Win exclaimed. His gaze not leaving the now silently suffering Bright. His grasp harden determined not to let go but it cause immense amount of pain for the other.

Bright yelp but kept a composure, As he doesn't want anyone to have their attention to them. He rapidly grabbed Win's shoulder and squeezed it with all his might causing the other to surrender.

"Who are you?" He asked with anger. He is for sure not the Win he knows instead it may or may not be someone else. The so called Win curled in pain with tears escaping his wet eyes.

"It's me. Please let go" He plead. He almost shouted when it got harder. He rapidly shook his head in agreement. "I'll talk" and for that Bright let go, He will be called a liar if he didn't felt guilty of his actions but he has no choice.

"I will ask again. Who are you?" Bright utter. As he wipes the tears away from the younger.

"It's me Win. Please don't forget about me" Win said with pleading eyes. It hurts to see him forget him. He felt his eyes and body being heavy but he doesn't care as the weight on his heart feels much heavier.

~•~

"It's me Win. Please don't forget about me" The beautiful man last said before passing out again.

Bright reflexes are quick to kick in. He swiftly carried his head before hitting the not so soft pillow of the hospital. All of his emotions are flooding every parts of his mind. Does he feel sad? Does he feel guilty? He doesn't know.

He gently laid Win's head and tucked him in his bed. Despite being devastated and the emotions that made him confused. There is one thing that shines. As it may sound impossible but it is possible.

"Win is the bride. But what kind of possession is this"

~•~

Hello Everyone! I just want to have a snippet of your time.

I have decided to update weekly rather than daily. School works has been demanding this days so I couldn't updated for 2 weeks so I published two chapters the Chapter 7 and Chapter 8.

I really hope y'all understand. Please Vote and Comment. I highly appreciate it!