Chapter 23 | Found

"If I found something so precious. I would cherish it wholeheartedly no?"

~•~

"Hmm? You said something?" I whispered tilting my head in confusion. What is saying? He shake his head rapidly to deny my question. I squinted eyes my eyes to make sure. Having no choice, I then nodded and retreated sitting properly on the seat.

I returned my focus on my now cold food. I slurped the noddles, My peripheral vision acted up. I saw Win rubbing his face harshly. I stopped and looked at him slightly not to be obvious. I can't help but to chuckle lowly.

His red face before became even more redder, his eyes becoming teary. Win inhaled deeply and smiled awkwardly to nothingness, now continuing on his untouched food.

I suddenly thought about his question. Why did he ask that? Is he inlove? The thought annoyed me.

"What would you do if you realize your feelings to someone?"

What really was that? I again thought to myself. Is he really- inlove? What the fuck!

"Oi Bright! Stop crushing the can!" Win suddenly yelled enough for me to snap out. I looked at my hand that was holding the can. It really was crushed The liquid from it spilled out making the table wet. I apologize and wiped it from the tissues.

We both sat there in silence for a couple of minutes savoring the convenience store products. As my eyes wandered more on our surroundings, A familiar figure caught my eyes, I sat up unexpectedly startling Win and the person on the cashier. No, It can't be him.

The person vanished as quickly as he appeared. I can hear Win's calling for me but I brushed it off. I gulped the lump that had formed on my throat and my mind trying to trick me to think it was a different person.

"Bright, What's wrong? Sit down" Win utter as he tugged the end of my sleeves. He was also standing on my side and his face full of worry and confusion. He tried to tug again bringing me back to reality.

I slowly sat down still not replying on his questions. My mind still occupied by his sudden visit. I slap my self lightly without thinking, convincing myself to pack it up.

"No, Don't worry about it" I stutter bringing out a awkward laugh along my nervous lines. I rub Win's back on a up and down motion. I then forced myself to smile trying my best to assure him.

"Then why did you do that?" He asked again. His eyes still full of worry. I failed to convince him I thought to myself. "It was someone that I knew. I was just surprised when I saw him" I said still bringing up my smile.

I brought Win closer to me by my stretch arm around him and said things to make him drop the topic. I was too reckless, Win can't know him, He just can't for now.

"Hey Win, I don't know if you still remember that I promised you to go that park right?" I said breaking the awkward atmosphere between us. Win looked up at me confused. He released himself on my grasp.

"What do you mean? I don't remember" Win said to me. His left hand made his way up to his head scratching it in confusion. I laughed awkwardly bringing myself close to him.

"Wow, You seriously don't? I told you that I'm bringing you to that amusement park right?" I wrapped my hands around him. His face flustered but quickly became red. He has been doing that so much, Such a cutie.