Chapter 2 | The Beauty was You

"I want to escape from you so bad but I can't..."

~•~

"Win, Let's break up"

I widened my eyes in shock. Is she really asking me this.

"What? Why? What did I do?" I asked in between my tears.

"You don't deserve my love!" She said and started pushing me away. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Are you serious? What do you mean I don't deserve it? After all the money and the years I spend on you. This is what you repay me?" I asked while my tears are threatening to fall.

She shook her hand away and walked away. I wiped the tears off my face. The wind suddenly blew strong making the fallen leaves move.

"Stupid Win!Stupid Metawin!" I screamed while crying

"Metawin Opas-iamkajorn" I lifted my head towards the direction of the voice. I saw a handsome man with tears in his eyes

Who are you?

"Excuse me?" I asked in confusion hesitant to go to him when He fell down in his knees and clutch his hand on his chest as he screams in pain.

Oh no!

"Are you okay?" I asked and ran towards him. Not knowing what to do, I scanned him to see if he has any phone to call for help.

"I finally found you"

He whispered but I didn't catch that. "What? Sorry Sir, but I didn't get to hear it" I said panicking maybe he was calling for help or he gave the number for help.

"Sir please spe--You got to be kidding me" I whined when he fainted. Great now it's my responsibility

"What should I do. Should I leave him here and die?" I said while panicking.

I searched for his wallet so I can find his identification card but I saw his car keys. I sigh in relief and pressed the button so I can unlock it.

Finally after a long fast drive the man was finally admitted to the Hospital. Apparently his name is Bright Chivaaree. I looked at my side where he his bedded.

As I admire his features. I noticed how his face is perfectly sculptured and great body too. Who would thought that such a healthy and handsome man would be admitted to hospital.

But the thing his how does he know my name. I was in deep thoughts when someone poked me. I turned around to see a nurse.

"Family of the patient?" The nurse asked and looked at me. Sweat was rolling down my face as i don't know the answer to her question.

"I-uhm just saw him in pain so I helped him" I awkwardly replied her look towards me became suspicious as she nodded.

"But what happened to him? Is he alright?" I questioned. "He has a mild heart attack. His body is till young so it's not that serious" I nodded at her response.

She excused her self and went to her desk to call the actual family of his.

"Ugh" The patient besides me let out a soft groan. I panicked when he was trying to sit on his bed.