Chapter 25 | For You

"I love you so much but not now"

~•~

"What time is it?" Lowly asking myself. As my eyes search for my clock Ah, It's still early I groaned and lay myself back to my bed.

It's already been hours since we came home yet I still think of him- Bright. Shaking my head as the familiar hotness on my face came.

Grabbing my clothes preparing myself to go outside. Taking a good look of myself, Looking up I dropped my phone from my hands.

In the mirror, I saw someone- I saw myself in a familiar form. No I shake my head rapidly thinking that I'm just hallucinating from my tiredness. Yes that's right. I'm just tired

I slowly opened my eyes only to see myself. It's really just an hallucination. I sighed and grabbed the dropped things on the floor.

I walked and walked on the chilly open park. After taking a few warm ups for my exercise. Suddenly, A loud thunder from above roared throughout the sky alongside tiny droplets of water.

"Well isn't this a bad day" I murmured to myself running fast to seek shelter. As familiar tall trees soon reached my sight. I let out a cold breath settling myself under the long branches of leaves.

"You will die cowardly like you did before!" A loud shout was heard behind of one of those trees. I yelped in surprise because of the sudden sound. What was that? I asked myself.

Walking slowly towards the sound. My eyes wandered a figure running away from the scene. It got me more curious walking slowly and carefully. It's a person!

A man drenched wet and mud, His nose was bleeding making me panic. Rushing towards the person, I flipped them over only to see a unexpected person.

"Bright?!" I shouted at myself circling my arms around his head for support. His temperature is hot and his nose bleeding. What on earth happened?!

"Are you okay? Oh- Of course you're not!" I rumbled to myself shuffling my hand on my pocket trying my best to find my phone. As I finally got a grasp, I immediately message Mick for help.

"Hey! Pull yourself together!" I begged Bright, His eyes watery looking at nothingness. This bad! Too bad!

"Mick! Where are you" Whispering to myself grabbing all my strength to lift Bright's body onto my back hooking his legs on my arms. I ran carefully to return home even praying to pass Mick.

Soft groans and grunts tickled my nape and ear. I didn't bother to look it's aches me to see even a glimpse. I ran and ran fast finally reaching the familiar gate of my home.

"Mick! Open the gate now!" I shouted loudly. Mick peeped at the window upstairs and ran down, as he finally opened the gate I ran quickly inside and set Bright carefully on the living room couch.

"Shit bro. What happened?" Mick asked in concern clearly panicking at Bright's state. I shake my head and soon signaled him to get fresh clothes at my room. I took a quick glimpse of Bright and went to the kitchen.

As I pressed the button of the kettle. The terrible thoughts flooded my mind Why would someone do this to him! Confusion and rage boiled through me but quickly calmed myself. Pouring the hot water on the basin and lightly setting the cloth.

I walked back at the room. I couldn't help myself but touch his cold face as I gaze at him of pity. I slowly washed and dried his face and body removing his drenched clothes, My eyes seem to betray me when I accidentally saw his whole.