Epilogue

"Finally Together"

~•~

"Good morning" A low whispered greeted the other. Win smiled brightly staring on his significant other as he poked the end of his nose. Bright smiled back still eyes closed leaning closer to plant a small peck on Win's forehead. "Good morning love" Bright whispered to one's ear as he snuggled his way to Win's neck.

It was cold on their hotel suite in Tokyo yet the warmth of their bodies pressed together made them comfortable. Bright thought to himself and smiled. The five years of them together was a bliss, He still remembered all the events that happened from their past and the present. Bright retreated from Win's neck and gazed at him lovingly.

"It may not be long as the others but these past five years made me truly happy and not because of our relationship back then but the feelings that you gave me. Whether it's the past and present, You always make me fall in love with you" The heat on Win's cheeks flared up making Bright chuckle. After all this years, He was still not used on Bright's tactics. A hard slap sting Bright's left shoulder.

"What was that for?" He complained yet it didn't faze Win one bit. Win laughed while sticking his tongue out as he caresses Bright's shoulder earning a sinister smile from him. Cold and slim hands traveled to Win's waist lifting his top pajamas in the process. "What are you doing" Caution visible on Win's tone, His body backing up from Bright's leaning.

"You have becoming bolder than you used too. Perhaps I gave way to you too much" Win let out a loud gasp as his back arched from the sudden contact of cold flesh from his fingers. Bright didn't hesitate to pull Win's entire body closer to him. Bright's hands soon traveled to Win's thighs gently caressing and slapping it simultaneously.

Win winced staring aimlessly on Bright as his hands tried to hold the other. "We can't do this Bright. We have so much to do today" Win utter as the teasing on his thighs stopped. Bright leaned forward locking Win under his arms as they are only centimeters away. "Are you sure?" Bright said his sinister smile still not leaving.

Embarrassment took a large toll on Win's rational thinking. As silence ruled the atmosphere, Win smiled and carried his face close enough for physical contact. He lightly planted a peck on the side of Bright's lips that took the other off guard. Win couldn't help but chuckle as his hand pushed Bright towards him by his nape.

Soft lips met Bright's- which to his surprise yet he didn't complain. Moving his left hand to pull Win closer using his waist while the other crawled up to his porcelain body caressing it tenderly. Bright felt Win lose his focus which he liked. He took the opportunity biting lightly on the younger's lower lip eventually opening his lips. Pushing his tongue inside his wet entrance pleased him dearly as they both fight for dominance.

Win pulled out first taking a deep breath that has been cut out of him. Staring at Bright who was already unbuttoning his top pajamas. "Let's delay our trip for moment, Shall we?" Bright mutter proudly his smile big and shining bright as he leaned again for another round. Win thought that the trip will be longer than expected.

The loud screams of children and some adults echoed through the amusement park. Win couldn't process how they got here all of the sudden. It was hectic when they were trying to get another train as they missed the supposed train they were supposed to board. "Next time we go here again. I'll bring a car" Bright said whilst holding his hand. Win whispered to himself a "You better" as they strolled off.

All of the rides peaked both of their interest. As they were unlimited they could go anywhere. They both tried every interesting and thrilling rides and games that the park could offer. Win stood silently trying to find another ride that sparked their interest.