Chapter 31 | Present and Past

"You are a missing piece of me as I am a missing piece of you. You complete me"

~•~

"Sir, We have already packed the paintings" The trusted butler of the household announced to his master. Bright nodded without looking as he stares at the floating lotuses. Dipping his long legs on the lake as the koi fishes swam beneath. The lake garden has been more beautiful than ever. As his mind went deeper, He thought that he didn't get any insights after the day he went to the temple. "It's useless to have them anymore. I remember them all" He mentally sighed.

Out of boredom, Bright's hand crawled to his pocket grabbing his phone. He stared still as he observes his phone's background, The picture he secretly took when they were on the beach. His plump lips pulled to a smile. He is still lovely as ever. He again thought, his heart beating fast. Bright has attempted to communicate to Win but due to his own cowardliness, It only ended up on his notes.

"If I went back to you, Will you still accept me?" Bright utter to nothingness. The unbearable pain of wanting someone has punished him all day and night. He knows what his heart wants but the what ifs has destroyed every hope he gets. He stares at the lotuses admiring their perfect form.

His strong peripheral view quickly took notice on a familiar figure startling Bright from his thoughts. He looked up from where he first saw it as the long white silhouette waved away gracefully. Bright immediately went to his feet as he followed the figure.

Bright's gaze didn't leave the mysterious person. "Hey!" He called yet they didn't answer, The white lace of their conical hat swayed open making a better view as they look at him. Bright halted on his steps in shock, Win? The rush of adrenaline took course on his veins continuing on his tracks.

On the other side, There was a frustrated Win that has no idea what to do. Banging his head on the steering wheel. At this point, He was literally going crazy, gripping his phone tight. As he waits patiently on Mike- one of Bright's friends update on Bright's whereabouts.

The sound of his phone ringing shook every nerve inside Win has he quickly clicked the notification Mike has sent him. Nervousness and relief swept through him as finally he knew where is Bright.

"You don't have to worry. Bright is at his grandmother's house for whatever reason."

As Win read Mike's message, It calmed every panicking thoughts that he have earlier. Grabbing the wheel of his car as he steadies his feet in the gas pedal another ring caught his attention.

"You should probably go now Win. Bright is on a fast move, I don't know where he's going."

The hard pump of his chest made Win go spiral. He took a step on the gas pedal and drove fast than light. Only a single thought went through him- Bright.

The sound of the grass and flowers swaying in the wind was very calming yet the tension on both of them made him have goosebumps. Bright took a slow and cautious step still has no idea in mind.

"Vachirawit, dear, Please don't be afraid on me" Metawin said softly as he smiled brightly on the shaking man. His slender hands carefully took off his conical hat fully revealing himself. It was Win- atleast in the past. The bride that the general loved and weep for so so long yet Metawin was already reincarnated- to Win. The Win that he sees and loves today.

"What is this? How did this happened" Bright utter to himself the confusion was an extreme headache. He didn't dare take another step but he looked at Metawin, He admired him.