Chapter 7 | Let's have Fun

"Your Grace"

~•~

"Win! Stop!" Bright shouted on the man's ear. Win hissed and tighted his grip on the bottom's collar not planning to let go. Seeing this as the only opportunity to be free, He lightly pushed the person on top and got back on his steps.

The elder scoff at the sight of Win. He looked shocked by the sudden swift motion when he got all his senses back, His gaze went up to Bright who was smirking in victory. Win then got up from his previous position and stood tall against the other older.

"This is so childish!" He whined and sweep away the remaining dust that stained his outfit. He didn't know what to react on this childish act as he regret chasing after him. His eyes then landed on his silver watch signaling that his scheduled lecture is already over by now.

Win signed and packed the papers that flew off his bag. He doesn't have choice but to wait for the next. Bright quickly noticed the gloomy aura surrounding Win and decided to confront him on the spot. He tapped Win's shoulder but received nothing as a response. He tried again until the younger finally answered "What?"

"What's wrong?" Bright asked in concern, placing his huge hands on Win's shoulder. He saw him sigh and shook his head while mumbling "nothing". To this moment, Bright knew his actions are wrong. Seeing the consequence of their childish behavior affecting Win. He tried to read Win's mind which was rather successful.

The boy has been absent from his lecture. It was not really that deep of a meaning for him but it seems for the sulking boy it is. He then shifted his way infront of Win and curled his index finger and thumb underneath Win's chin and lifted his face, facing him.

"What now?" Win complained and shifted his gaze back to his shoulder bag. He was already tired by the piled schoolworks but now his pestered by this weird man.

"Your lecture is finished" Bright reminded. The younger rolled his eyes in annoyance. Out of all the people he wants to disappear, It is most certainly the first one is Bright.

Bright being his glorified self, He decided to accompany Win so he can forgive him. It was a shock for him to decide such a thing that he knew he will not do but if it's Win then why not. He positioned himself and smiled shortly.

The slightly taller man was confused by the other's action. "What's up with him now?" He thought and stared at him while gripping the strap of his shoulder bag. "I swear if he does anything weird. I'm about to throw him out"

"Let's have some fun" Bright said calmly and held Win's hand. He then dragged him to his car without hearing a single complain.

On the other hand, Win can't process anything. "Fun?" He thought but he was suddenly reminded by his next lecture he has to attend. He shook his hand free from the other's grip and asked "I still have classes" but instead of a decent answer Bright laughed.

"Classes are cancelled. Come on" He then offered his hand waiting for him to accept it. Win is still not convinced by his claims but there is something pushing him to accept Bright's offer of fun.

"Just don't do something weird" Win replied that made the him chuckle. Is he really that bad of a person to him? Bright thought to himself. It really didn't matter on what's his impressions on him, As long as his with him. They both seated inside the car and drove away.

~•~

They have drove for atleast a hour and a half when Win started to become anxious. He started to regret agreeing to this but since they are already far from their university, He has no choice.

"I'm not gonna kill you, You know" Bright said that broke the silence between them. As he noticed Win's constant actions "He seems uncomfortable". He keeps biting his cute fingertips as well as shifting to the other side and then back. Bright found it annoying but he can't blame him.

"Where are we going anyway?" Win gathered up all his courage to ask. He didn't know why his nervous but all he knows is to pray silently in hopes that heaven will help him out. It took sometime for his question to be answered but he was rather unsatisfied by it.

"Just wait and see" He simply answered and drove fast. His patience was wearing thin.

Win noticed a familiar blue and white scenery despite the fast acceleration. He press the button that let his car window slide down. A humid breeze hit his face as he finally realized his in the beach.

"What are we doing here?" He asked Bright who was removing his seatbelt glanced at him before going out completely ignoring the question. Win was silently annoyed but kept a strong composure.

He then followed Bright who was already walking towards the shore. Strong winds made their hair and any loose items blow where the wind goes. As the man stopped on his tracks and admired the blue scenery. He hates to admit it but Bright looks gorgeous. Every aspects and features he has blended into every scenario.

"Win! Come here!" Bright shouted with a smile, He signaled Win using his hand and gladly walked over.

"Win! Come here!"

In just a few more steps, Win froze with horror visible in his eyes. He hasn't had a vision so clear and more surprisingly it's something he will never forget.

It's Bright wearing an elegant noble wear. Just like what Bright did earlier that other is doing the same thing. Him smiling so happily as if there's something great that had happened but he called Win his name.

Bright quickly noticed Win's uncomfortable situation. He marched towards him while calling out his name and tapping his delicate face. His eyes then shifted to Win's teary eyes. As he examined him a question clouded his mind.

Does he know?

Win shook his head finally gaining his back his senses. He lifted his head up only to see a concerned Bright. When suddenly his vision went dark and his mouth spoke like it has its own mind.

"General Vachirawit"

~•~

Hello! I finally updated. It has been 2 weeks? So here you go. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!