Chapter 11 | Rumor

"You are so sweet..."

~•~

My head hurts from all the scolding that came from my younger brother. He keeps bickering that i was to selfish and immature to go to classes even though I'm sick. I choose not to talk and looked away.

My eyes landed on Dew that is currently peeling apples on the side not minding the surroundings.

Suddenly, A loud thud echoed throughout the room. I shifted to the side just to see my brother angry.

"Are you insane? You really want Father to have a heart attack don't you?" Mick utter with rage. Well isn't that rude. My left eyebrow rose and looked at Mick with dissatisfaction.

"Oh wow. Am I still the older brother here? Hmm?" Emphasizing the I . Mick calmed down and forced a smile. "Oh my Dear Brother, I apologize for my rude actions" He sarcastically said while bowing.

I grabbed the pillow from my back and hit Mick, He laughed it off. I positioned making myself comfortable. My eyes then shifted at the door when it clicked. Bright is still not here. My chest went heavy all of a sudden. Horrible things circulated on my mind the possibility of him getting hurt makes me shiver. I whistle towards Dew as a signal, He quickly caught that and walked towards me.

"Have you seen him?" I asked. His face change to a confused look, He just stared at me. "Who are you talking about?" He asked me back. My eyes rolled and pointing at door hoping he'll get it.

"Who? The nurse?" He asked again. I hit his arm unsatisfied by his dumb answer. He groan and plopped on the chair giving up. "Just say it! Who are you talking about?" He shouted bringing the attention of Mick and other patients and staff. I signaled him to be quiet.

"P'. What's wrong?" Mick said worried about the noise. 

"This brother of yours can't tell me straight" Dew explained. The youngest looked at me blankly.

Oh no. I hate this. Screw You Dew! 

"Uhm...Have you seen Bright?" I answered but my words was little too fast. I just hope they understand. I saw Dew's expression change, He looks as if his teasing me while Mick here was surprised for no reason but quickly changed that he gets it.

"Ahh...You mean your boyfriend" My eyes widened on Dew's sudden statement. I grabbed the pillow from my back to hit him. "WHAT?!" Mick shouted in surprised. I waved my hands to dismiss that nonsense. I can't believe him. 

"Look P'Win there is no wrong with being with a man, Heck! I won't even care if you would be together with a rock but why didn't you tell me? And it's P'Bright!" Dew laughed loudly satisfied with the chaos he caused. Mick keeps calling me nonstop. My head hurts.

"How did you know Bright?" I asked back but I received nothing as a response. The door opened abruptly showing the person that i don't want to see during this situation.

"Bright!"

"Oi Bright!"

Me and Dew looked at each other, Both of us called at him at the same time. He smirked and looked at the newcomer with amusement.

Bright senses the tense atmosphere as he backs up. Mick waved his hand telling him to come here and he did so.

Bright released a awkward laugh "Hey! Uhm Win, Are you fine now?" He said and looked at me his eyes asking for help to get out the awkward situation. My younger brother then cleared his throat and eyed us suspiciously.

"So P'. I heard from a source that you are dating my brother. Is that true?" He spitted. Bright's expression changed unsure on what to respond. Meanwhile Dew he was holding his laughter.

"Who told you that?" He questioned Mick. He keeps looking at me then back. I have many explaining to do later. "P'Dew did"

A pillow was throwed at Dew it was rather hard based on the loud thud and the constant whining. A dark aura surrounded Bright, He was ready to fight. A ring brought him back to reality and calmed himself down.

"Excuse me, I have to take this" Mick said and left. "You follow him" Bright said tensely which Dew quickly followed. It's only me and him.

~•~

Whispers are everywhere I go. People looked at me. It's seems I have the attention that I haven't had before. I quietly sat on my seat and started to prepare my stuff for class. I didn't notice or at least not to but it's bothering. As it continued until lunch.

"Win!" A shout was heard throughout the long corridors. I turned back to see Gulf running towards me. He was a friend of mine started back on highschool but got separated since we took different faculties. I waved and smiled. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and did a high five.

"Win, I miss you!" Gulf said and continued to hug me. We soon separated, I don't want to be in trouble on Gulf's partner the last time we met he got extremely jealous.

"I miss you too. Now let go, I don't want Mew to see us I just got out from clinic" I utter. Gulf laughed

"Don't worry. He already knows you. Plus you already have a boyfriend! And it's a handsome one!" My jaw dropped. Boyfriend?!

"Boyfriend?! Gulf! Where did you heard that?" I exclaimed. Shit! Never in my life have I ever wanted myself be involve in a rumor!. Gulf seems confused he pulled me in a hidden spot and started talking.

"What do you mean by that? Almost everyone knows! In fact it's everywhere even outside university!" He said. My head started to hurt. This rumor seems much bigger than I thought but it won't be this big if it's just two ordinary students-- Unless the other one is famous.

"Gulf tell me. Who did they pair me up with?" He seems hesitant but soon spoke.

"It's Bright Vachirawit that famous guitar player" My heart dropped. How?! How did it spread so fast! And out of all the people, I'm been paired up with Bright!

~•~