Chapter 6 | Confusion

"Make a wish"

~•~

"Ugh. What is he talking about?" I asked myself while laying at my bed. As i scrolled to down of a site that I'm not even sure if it's safe.

It has been days since I met Bright. He didn't bother to at least call me which i found surprisingly irritating. After all of the days he bothered me, He just let me go.

"What's worse is this story!" I closed my laptop and flipped now facing the ceiling.

The story that his talking about is so confusing each site shows a different story. I tried to ask my mom about it but she said she forgot.

I signed, That man is just messing with me but there's a part of me that has been pulling me because of curiosity.

If it doesn't shows up in the easy way then I have no choice but go to the hard way.

I made my way out not bothering my appearance. I sat myself on my car and drove to the capital's library. It took me a hour just to get there because of the heavy traffic that made me want to smash my head.

As i entered slowly, I was greeted by the aroma of wood and paper. I shifted to the librarian and asked on where are the folklore or novels that is related to history.

She pointed at the back and told me which aisle. I thanked her and walked away.

I looked at the sides of the book as I tried to look for the exact book that I'm finding but failed to do so.

"Damn it" I whispered out of anger. This is clearly a waste of time.

"Excuse me, Young man" A old voice whispered at my back. I yelped and was ready to throw a book at who ever that is only to see the librarian from earlier.

"I'm sorry" I apologized and bowed for forgiveness. That scared me!

She smiled and handed me a old dusty book. I looked at her in confusion. What's this? I don't understand.

"You are finally here bride" That old librarian said but She whispered something in the end.

"I want you to read this If you are fully ready" She said in a serious tone. She walked away with a delightful smile plastered at her face.

"Read it if I'm ready?" I asked myself in confusion. I turned my attention at the book she handed. It was sure old and dusty but it's in perfect condition. I blew the dust off the cover causing me to cough drastically. I glanced at the title that was written in gold ink.

The General and his Bride

I slowly opened the book making sure not to rip any pages. The first page was somehow in a quotation form.

"I love you and Im sorry"

"What a weird note" My fingers continued to flip the pages but I didn't read anything just browsing.

I marched out of the library with the book in hand. It's much better if I read it comfortably in my room.

~•~

I let myself sit at my study area. As i opened the book for the second time. I'm now on the first paragraph when I suddenly lost all of my motivation on reading it.

What's wrong with me? This is very unlike me at all. I tried my best to continue reading but my energy seems to drain faster. Now, that I think of it. I think I'm really not ready but why though.

My body lead it's way to my bed as my eyes started to get heavier. Not caring about my surroundings as i shift to sleep.

"Metawin. Hey" A soft but a deep voice was heard.

"Hmm?" A beautiful boy whimpered as he softly rubbed his eyes. He turned to his lover and panicked.

"I'm very sorry. It's not my intention to sleep ahead of you" He said a bowed. The older man chuckled on how cute his lover's behavior is.

"It's fine Win, I know you are tired" The man answered and kissed the beauty's hand causing him to blush.

"I love you so much Win" He whispered his eyes full of love. The younger one smiled.

"I love you too"

I shot my eye open. As i felt a strong electric like wave on my body. My head started to hurt unexpectedly.

"What was that?" I questioned to myself. I hadn't seen that dream before and it's not like I remember my dreams but that one was fully registered in my mind.

Who are those people? The man just called my name. How does he know that?!

Millions of questions has been created on my mind ever since I met Bright and now it's increasing.

"Fuck you Bright!" I cursed. This is all his fault!. It's not my personality to blame someone but this is too much.

My eyes shifted to my window. Seeing morning light shining. I took out my phone and saw a message from the man I now despise.

Bright Chivaaree
Meet you at the main building

I groaned, This boy really has a demanding attitude. Once again, a message from him pop up.

Bright Chivaaree
Im asking you nicely btw

I scoff at the message. First his all moody and sassy now his nice. What's up with his constant mood swings.

~•~

"You're late." Bright said not looking at me. He was playing a game on his phone out of boredom.

"What do you want?" I questioned. He stared at my eyes. He quickly looked away and stood up firmly. The older man laid his left arm at my shoulder and smirked.

"Nothing in particular. Also because of you I'm late for my next lecture" I punched his shoulder that made Bright flinched. He has audacity to blame it to me.

Instead of fighting back, He laughed at my actions "Nice try" and walked away. Bright then turned around and signaled to come with him.

"I really hate you" I yelled at the now laughing Bright. I chased after him causing him to stumble a little bit but continued to ran.

Asshole!

~•~