Chapter 10 | Stranger

"Being with you is full of nothing but bloodshed!"

~•~

"Class Dismissed"

Joyful voices was heard on the room as my professor finally ended our lecture. I grab all my stuff and headed towards outside determined to meet someone today.

"I'll see you tomorrow alright?" I said to the sulking man who's been eager to sleep.

"Whatever. Just go I'm tired" Win replied his eyes now closed.

"Tss. I bet you will forget everything... Good night" I whispered

I closed the door slowly and walked outside his house. Apparently he's alone since his parents and siblings are out which is great it will be too awkward.

Now, I'm currently finding Win as I heard they have a half day class at the auditorium. I rushed to the said place only to see no one but some students cleaning the place.

"So he's not here" I said to myself as I felt my mood go down. If he's not here then where. I spinned away when I sense a strong wind blown pass through me. Vision of Win started to appear as if he was screaming in agony.

I quickly rubbed my eyes to remove all those sightings. As i open my eyes, A strange man was standing not so far from me. My vision is too blurry from the waters but I can tell that he isn't normal.

The strange man slowly walked away to another direction. My body quickly followed as if it has a mind of its own. We went to different paths when finally stopping infront of the university garden. Another strong wind broke down, rustling leaves scatter everywhere. When the strange man disappear into thin air.

"Be careful. Don't make the same mistake again"

I flinched at the sudden voice. Goosebumps crawled to my body. At the same time the wind stopped. Heavy droplets of sweat formed on my face but i swiped it quickly.

The voice sounded like me

As i was gaining my composure. A loud scream was heard inside the garden. The screams were terrifying but mind and body was pushing me to go to that person.

I ran towards the screams. In my surprise, I saw Win sitting on the floor hugging his knees. He sobs loudly like a lost child who got separated from his parents.

"Win!" I yelled to convert his attention to me but it was no use. I went to him as fast as I could to check at him. I wrapped my arms around him to atleast support his weaken body.

"Win Are you alright?" I asked. His body heating up rapidly. He slowly lifted his head up and went down again. Concern and Guilt conquered me, This is the first time to see him this weak, He's eyes as if his pleading for help.

Win was whispering something but I couldn't hear it. My ears was closed to any sounds as my mind quickly demanded to bring Win for help. I slid one of my arms on his legs while the other on his body. I carefully lift him bridal style and ran.

"What happened to you?" I utter. My legs still running towards the infirmary. It seems that Win heard it as his body went tense but calmed down in a matter of seconds.

"Answer me Vachirawit" Win said with a demanding tone. I slowed down my tracks and shifted my gaze on him.

"Answer me Vachirawit" A vicious wife said to his dear husband. It was spring every types of flowers bloom in their pavilion.

"It's Nothing. I've been thinking of you" The taller man said and kissed the other on his forehead.

I flinched at the sudden memory. I can't help but the corners of lips to rise still focusing my eyes on him. I slightly chuckled and continued.

"Nothing. I've been thinking of you"

~•~

"You know you can leave me here right?" Win exclaimed again. He keeps pushing me away not even a single Thank you was heard from him.

"Wow. You're Welcome" Sarcasm on my tone that made Win roll his eyes on me. I laughed softly and stared at him laying on the infirmary bed.

He just got a fever--which is unexpected knowing him he has a strong system. The nurse suggested to let him go after an hour and by that taking care of him for a while.

I shifted my eyes on him only to see Win anxious he seems uneasy cause he keeps on tapping his fingers on his face. My eyebrows raised at the sight as he acts suspicious. As he was to attempt to tap again, I quickly grabbed his hand which took him off guard.

"Speak" I voice out. Win gulped and slapped my hands off that made me flinched. What's with him

"What have you done to me?" Sadness in his voice. I sat at his bed and lifted his face using two of my fingers. Win's expression is unremarkably pleasing. He became feisty and vicious with his eyes screaming of confusion.

"What do you mean by that? I don't guess Metawin" I utter while my face comes closer. I felt him shiver by my dominance. I smirked at the sight.

"Everything. I saw people that look like-- like me and you!" Win said loudly his long index finger smack against my chest.

A sudden realization hit me. Win exclaimed that he saw people that looks like us then does that mean that his memories came back. My eyes widened and my body shifted closer to him. His body tensed but kept a forced composure.

"Did you see them? There suppose to be two people" I grabbed his unoccupied hands and made it interlock with mine. Win nodded slowly, His eyes looked straight at me reassuring that it's true. The corners of my lips rose up.

"But What does that suppose to do with me?" He again asked. My mind was debating whether to tell him or not. One side said Yes since he has the right to now but the Other one said No because of the past incident.

As i was about to answer. The door suddenly burst open that revealed two unfamiliar people. They quickly rushed to Win that made me pushed away.

"Win! What happened to you?" The short male asked. He set the basket full of fruits on the table.

"Hey. Are you okay now?" The younger one said. If I'm not wrong this is Win's younger brother.

I immediately got up and went outside the infirmary to give his visitors space. I spotted a bench not to far away and decided to stay there for a while.

I let myself sit and relaxed. This day has been exhausted but I couldn't help but to think that Win is already aware about the situation.

"If I tell him now. Would something happen?" I asked myself. A pitiful sigh was released as I closed my eyes in exhaustion.

"I told you to take care of him"

My eyes shot open. A familiar voice whispered to me. I stood up to get a better view to see that person. When I saw nothing I let myself sit again only to see the strange man infront of me.

"Who are you?" I said loud enough for him to hear. He walked slowly towards me but stopped when it's just only halfway more.

"You know who I am... All the same"

The man exclaimed when suddenly a bright light conquered me. My eyes once again open. Heavy droplets of sweat formed on my face. I slammed my fist out of frustration. What does he mean by that? One thing is for sure, There are three words to remember.

"All the same"

~•~

Well that's done. My eyes hurt while doing this since I binge watch Attack on Titan. Damn that anime gave me headaches.
Vote and Comment Thank You!