Chapter 19 | Identity

"Even if you hide, It will still bite you back"

~•~

"Where is he now?" His shaking voice asked. The tears that once rolled through his face vanished only leaving wet stains on his delicate face. Win's body slightly shaking from his cries but still managed to stand up.

I knew that this would happen but I'm too stupid to not explain things to him. He's now finding Gun, The person who hurt him. Win sob lightly trying his best to catch his breaths after his cries. As I run my hands on his back comforting him.

His expression earlier, On how hard he tried lying to me but still failed in the end. Win must have known that it's him but tried to hide it from us, to me.Win's watery eyes met mine. I curved my lips on him for reassurance.

"Bright, Answer me" He asked settled on making me spill. A heavy sigh left my lips. Thoughts clouded my mind, thinking of excuses for him not to go.

"You can't go to him." I finally said eyes fixated on him. "He's studying from a different university also we are not sure on his next actions so stay still" I continued, eyes not leaving him.

His expression changed clearly unsatisfied from my answer. I'm sorry but this is for the best. Win scoff in disbelief turning is back attempting to walk away.

I gripped his wrist before he steps one more completely stopping him from getting out. He swayed his body to face me. His face having a sad expression on them.

"Why? Why are you stopping me? I just want this to be done!" His voice loud echoing through the walls. My eyes widen from his sudden words and tone. No, I didn't meant that way.

I felt my voice slightly cracking. The words that I want to say seems to have stopped from the tip of my tongue leaving me speechless. Taking a deep breath, I finally spoke as well as letting go of his wrist.

"This situation can't be solved on your way. He already did worst things once and He probably won't hesitate to do it again" The last words getting breathier as I tried to catch up. Heart beating fast from the tension.

"Then what do you want me to do? Just stay still?" He asked in disbelief. Win's stubbornness is kicking in still situated on his plan.

"For now, Yes, but I would assure you that I would tell you anything for now on" I voiced. He brightly faced me amazed but still doubt about my words.

"It's fine but can I ask you a favor?" He gazed down while asking. Why is is suddenly asking a favor? Even if he can't see, I nodded and hummed for him to continue.

"Can we go somewhere? I just need the space" He continued his request. Now, facing me with such lone eyes. I can't resist this. I nodded and looked away feeling my face heat up. Is it the weather? Why so hot.

A pair of arms was wrapped through my body. I felt Win's faced snuggle on my chest making me inhale a deep breath, my face getting more hotter than before.

Oh dear...

"Here it is" Win directed, I immediately stopped the car. He hissed and complained quietly while trying to get out. The wounds must have hurt to bad.

Leaving him inside, I marched towards the other side to open the door for him. He sat there in shock for a few moments but quickly regained his senses, thanking me.

He started to walk to enter the park- prior to his request. Following him from behind as my eyes slowly watched his movements and the surroundings.