10 | "In Mind"

1994'

Holding on to the back of her neck Arlante thrusted in and out of her as he roughly fucked her from behind. The woman in front of him gripped the sheets as she tried to control the moans slipping from her mouth. Sweat covered their bodies since they had been going at it since nine in the morning. It was going on a quarter past ten.

"Yes, Papi! Oh my god." She moaned as she turned her head a little to look back at him while she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Throw that mufucka." He instructed sending a firm smack to her right ass cheek.

She began throwing it back matching his rhythm as she gripped the silk sheets that covered the bed. He watched her as he bit down on his lip holding onto her small waist. He watched as she began to get tired slowing down, he shook his head and grabbed both of her hands pinning them behind her back. He used his other free hand to hover over her as she held onto the headboard. He began to send long strokes to her as she squirms.

"Arlante." She whimpered as he's under the impression that she was giving up so soon. Usually, she was taking his eight inches, but she was feeling him in her stomach this morning.

Saved by the bell, the house phone that laid on the dresser next to the bed started to ring. It had been ringing since earlier, but Arlante had been occupied. He was annoyed that whoever it was still deciding to keep calling not getting the hint. It was ten in the morning, why would they think he'd be up.

"Reach over and pass me the phone." He told her as he finally lets her hand go but continues to thrust into her. She tiredly nods her head reaching her arms over as she hands him the phone. She'd thought he'd let up some, but he was still going.

Carlita laid her head to the side as she reached her hand behind her to push his toned stomach back. "Yo!" He answered the phone as he smacked her hand away.

"Good morning sleepyhead." He heard the voice of Miyoko as he slows his strokes down not expecting for the call to be from her. "I thought you'd be on your way by now." Arlante completely stops as Carlita looked at him. He and Miyoko were supposed to be going out since he promised to show her around California before it was time for her to head back to Houston the next morning.

Arlante cleared his throat before he spoke, "Fuck. My bad, baby I lost track of time." Her heart fluttered at the sound of him referring to her as baby. Carlita sucked her teeth loudly at the sound of him calling someone baby over the phone. Whoever was on the other end of the phone was interrupting their session together. She wanted to say something out loud but thought against it knowing he would've been mad. "I'm on my way over there now."

"Okay! Drive safe."

The call ended and Arlante took the phone from his ear placing it on the bed. He slowly pulled out of Carlita as she turned over on her side looking at him. "Are you serious, Arlante? You call me over here to fuck and a bitch call you and you dropping me to run over there like a lost puppy."

"Watch your mouth." He said sternly waving her off as he took the condom off disposing it in the trash can. He comes back out of the bathroom with a warm rag in his hand, walking over to Carlita handing it to her. "Clean yourself up and get dressed so I can drop you off."

She laid back in the back pulling the covers over her body,"No, I think I'll stay and wait for you get back." She watched as he picked her clothes up off the floor.

"I wasn't asking." He threw her clothes on the bed as she scoffed.

Carlita scrunched up her face and said, "Just like that you're gonna kick me out?" He doesn't say nothing while looking at her with a straight face. Carlita throws the covers off her naked body and starts to put her clothes on. "Is it that girl from the studio? I mean if you're tryna be a gentleman at least change your sheets before you bring her here to fuck after you just fucked me."