18| "Album"

1994'

Miyoko chuckled lowly, removing the headphones off of her head not noticing the boys had got back in the studio

Miyoko chuckled lowly, removing the headphones off of her head not noticing the boys had got back in the studio. They ran out for a quick pit stop to the gas station. They wanted to pick up a few snacks and of course liquor for the rest of the day. She raised an eyebrow wondering why Shorty had a camera pointed at her. The tour had finished exactly two days ago and she was still in California. The plans to head back to Houston got canceled once Arlante begged her to over stay her welcome in California for a few more days. She still wasn't sure how long was a few days.

Six days wasn't enough time and he wanted her to stay with him. If she didn't want to that would've been fine with him but she decided on her own to stay a few more days. "What're you recording for?" She asked, hand on her hip with a shy smile on her face.

"Oh nothing you know," Still he had the camera pointed at her, walking around her to get an angle of everything. "Just getting some footage for this documentary."

"A documentary?" She furrowed her eyebrows not remembering hearing about a documentary. "For what?"

"Unity." He answered. "I'm just getting some footage so when mufuckas' actually want that shit I'm already ten steps ahead of them. Of course I had to put the one and only Miyoko in it." She blushed, biting the bottom of her lip. She glanced up and saw Arlante leaning against the door.

Shorty turned around with the camera pointed at Arlante, causing him to suck his teeth using his hand to push the camera out his face. "If you don't get that shit out my face man." He chuckled walking over to Miyoko with a brown bag in his hand. "What you in here doing?"

She shrugged, all smiles. "I was just playing around."

It was twelve in the afternoon and the only spot she had been to other than Arlante's apartment was the recording studio. It was his favorite place to be at if he wasn't with Miyoko. It was boring being in the house by herself so she tagged along with Arlante. The only thing she couldn't stand is the studio was always noisy because of course it wasn't just them in there.

Since the "tour" their album had been expanding even more on the charts. When they walked outside they weren't just regular people anymore. They had people coming up to them asking for autographs and trying to take pictures. It was a shock whenever someone recognized them because before the album it never happened. There were people who stood outside selling copies of their cds and records. A man one time gave Benny a copy of the tape and he didn't even realize he was apart of the group.

It was just the other day they were eating out at a restaurant, Harveys treat and a girl recognized Arlante and made a big scene in front of everyone. It wasn't short before they had to leave out because a crowd of people began to form. It got hectic to the point they started chasing them out of the restaurant. It was hilarious and amusing to them at the same time because this was the first time they had got serious attention from people.