22 | "Creep"

Dec 1995'

                          Dec 1995'

Miyoko had thought a couple of days would be enough time to take her space but that space quickly turned into three months. She and Arlante were still together but they were distant. She was back home with him since she did promise that she'd be back after a couple of days but she didn't sleep in the same room as him. She couldn't help but still feel a way about what he did. She still felt disgusted by his actions and was allowed to feel that way.

Ever since his "mistake" she had been self-conscious about herself. His words haunted her and she eventually had thoughts that her being distant from him may lead him into the arms of another woman. Even though that hadn't been the energy he had been giving her lately. He still made an effort to show her that he only wanted her. He was being patient with her. He knew Miyoko wasn't going to take him back after three days but three months wasn't what he was expecting.

He loved Miyoko so he went along with it. He had been an asshole to her and had to pay for his repercussions. Miyoko was trying to make a statement and he was ready to be back in her good graces. He was in love with her and wanted nothing more than to be in the same bed with his girlfriend. He missed everything about her.

Due to the fact that Miyoko had been down for the past days she found herself at a lounge. Amirah had been booked and busy for the past three weeks. Since she had been working with Miyoko it opened up other doors for her. She had other artists, models, actors and etc wanting to work with her. She talked to Miyoko about it because she didn't want her to feel like she was betraying her, but Miyoko didn't take it like that. If there were other doors opening up then Amirah should take them. More clientele meant more opportunities and money. She was making a name for herself. Miyoko couldn't get in the way of that.

On the other hand Juicy had been too caught up with Dee-Dee and all the drama that came with him. She had an excuse every other day on why she couldn't hang out. From what Miyoko understood Deshawn was very controlling and manipulative. He was nice and respectful to her, but when it came to Juicy he acted as if he was her father more than her boyfriend. Miyoko didn't like him but tolerated him for obvious reasons.

Since Arlante had bought Keena and Amina their house they insisted on having the rest of their things shipped to them. Arlante helped with that by hiring some people to do the work for him. They would pack up most of their essentials and have it shipped back to Los Angeles. Being that they were moving to LA, their parent's house would've been up for foreclosure but Arlante paid the mortgage off for them. He knew it was their late parents home and a house they grew up. They didn't want to lose it so easily.

Being that was the case Keena and Amina could've stayed in Houston but Miyoko wanted her family closer to her. Miyoko hadn't spoken to Leon or heard from Keena about him so she wasn't sure what was going to happen. His daughter was being brought to live in another state without his knowledge. In all honesty Miyoko felt horrible about it.