Chapter 11

So Faded | Bevy Maco

The nurse was gone already and Daniel was asleep. Jay fell asleep on the chair he sat on, Mira was busy on her phone and Zack was busy making fun of Jay in his head. Daniel huffed for a while.

"Dad? What are you doing?"He asked looking at his father who picked him up into his arms.

"We have to go before she comes home."He said grabbing two bags and running out of the house.

He looked to see his mom behind them staring at them. "Mom? Mom is watching us!"

"It's okay. We will run away from this hell. Don't look at her."He said as he saw her running towards them.

He was in fear, worried he could be caught. He watched as the car came through hitting what he couldn't believe. His eyes widen as the light got closer and closer. He heard a scream which made him shiver to his guts.

"MOM!"

"MOM."He yelled making the three flinch.

He was shivering, sweating, and puffing. He was worse than he was before when he got here. Mira touched his forehead with her hand and took it off. It was really warm.

She sighed and took out a pain killer bottle from her bag. "Wake him up so we can feed him and give him some medicine while the nurse is gone."

Zack shook Daniel to wake up. Once the male did wake up. He looked around then at Zack. He groaned and Jay slowly helped him sit up as Zack glared at him.

"I feel terrible."He grumbled and rubbed his eyes annoyed.

Zack opened Daniel's bag to find his lunch box. He smiled and took it out. Mira took the box and pushed Zack back. Zack had to glare at her as Jay smirked. He was enjoyed that.

Mira started feeding him without a question. Daniel didn't want to ask or do anything. He felt terrible. He looked at Mira. She was like a mother he never had. Even though he has one at home. He hadn't gotten the most attention from her. His parents don't pay attention to him that much.

They only knew he liked making food, that he brought a pet from the streets that he likes and likes to dress up in the middle of the night when he can't sleep. All they would like to know if he's home when they are around. If they don't see him home they would call and worry but after that, it's not their business.

He finished eating the whole plate this time and was given a few painkillers. Once that was done, he laid on the bed and wiped his forehead with his sleeve. He looked at them and sighed.

"Go back to class."He told them and Zack scoffed.

"You should've told me earlier then."He said eating then Mira smacked the back of his head.

"You were the one who made us stay."Zack glared at her then looked back at Daniel who looked at them.

"Just go. You gave me some medicine. I don't want you guys to miss the lesson. I don't want to miss anything."He told them and Mira frowned.

"Are you really worried about school while on the school nurse's bed?"Mira asked him and he glanced at her.

"I want to know the lesson, I don't want to fail."He told her quietly and softly.

She sighed and nodded. She got up and bowed then left without another word. She knew what he meant. It was best for both of them. She would've pulled Zack but she knows he will walk back in.

Daniel looked at Zack and gave a small smile he's never seen before. "You go too. Please."

"I...ok...okay."He stuttered and ran out as his heart flutters.

He turned to Jay who just nodded. The male bowed and left. Jay wanted to follow what the boy said and make him feel less worried than he already is. He smiled to class as Zack glared at him.

Daniel sighed and put his hand up looking at it. He saw the makeup through his scar. He hated it. He wished he didn't go through it. He turned his head to see someone staring at him. He couldn't tell who it was. He groaned as his eyes started to get blurry for him to see.

He turned his body to the left ignoring what was happening. He started to feel tired and fell asleep. The boy felt weak. Which he didn't like it making him feel disgusted. He wanted to throw up but he didn't. He started to fa asleep. Only to hear the bell and footsteps.

Jay walked to the nurse's room and looked to see Daniels back at the door. He walked by and put his hand over the male's head. It was still the same. He sighed. Nothing was working for the male.

"Wow, Jay really is taking care of the new student."He heard and clenched his fist.

"Just like Zack and Mira. Have you seen the way they have been close to him?"

"I've heard Zack had a crush on Mira. What happened to that?"Jay turned and walked to the door immediately closing it.

All these gossips and rumors were running around like flies. It was bothersome for the three. Some thought Mira had a crush on Daniel, some thought Zack was being friends with Daniel for revenge and Jay was trying to get close to him was because of the business relationship.

"Maybe he fought them? He beat Zack and Jay in a fight. And maybe they are siding each other because the two are scared of getting hurt by him."Vasco raised an eyebrow hearing everyone talk about Daniel and his friends.

"Daniel? The new kid?"Jace nodded.

"What if they all hang out is because they like Mira? What if Mira is a slut?"He heard a male talk with his friends laughing.

One girl gasped and stared at her friends. "What if they all have a crush on Daniel?"

question, do you guys mind if i change up the story a little so it doesn't seem like it's repeating the same story line over and over again? some parts will be the same, like the scenes but not the whole thing. would you guys like that? because i am usually someone who makes stories and it's hard for me to take work that isn't mine into my head. if that's okay with you all.