Chapter 7

Mangolia | TOO

Daniel walked to the park. The weekend came around and Vasco called him. He had a mask with his glasses, a baby blue hoodie, and blue jeans. He was excited to meet the first person he's ever talked to. He saw the male to which the male waved.

"BEAR!"He yelled excitedly and ran quickly to him making Daniel surprised.

The others were shocked by how fast he ran just to see the dog. Vasco pet the dog excitedly as Bear ruffed. He looked at how Bear looked, he just likes him. Bear liked him too. Daniel noticed a symbol on the back of Vasco's jacket. Vasco looked up and blushed at the male even though he didn't know what he looked like, the male was nice to him.

"Hello. Thanks for bringing him here."He said and Daniel bowed.

"No problem."

Daniel handed him the leash for the male to walk him. Vasco smiled and excitedly took him. He chuckles and sits down on the bench. He felt someone tap on his shoulder which he flinched.

"Oh sorry, my name is Jace. I'm Vasco's friend."He nodded and bowed his head.

"What's yours?"He asked and Daniel stared at him.

"Daniel...my name is Daniel."He said looking down with his hands together on his lap.

"Oh really? We have a new kid at school named Daniel. He seems quiet though."He nodded then looked at him.

He looked at Jace for a moment then sighed. "Can I ask you a question?"

"What's the symbol on your back?"He asked and the male raised an eyebrow.

"You've never heard about Burn Knuckles?"He squealed when another male talked beside him.

They rest chuckle and continue to exercise. "No...what's burn knuckles?"

Vasco turned his head and looked to see the others talking to him. They were getting closer to him and he didn't like it. He walked up to them and smiled.

"What are you guys talking about?"He asked and Jace jumped in front of Vasco.

"He doesn't know who Burn knuckles is?"He said and Vasco looked at the male.

That's why the male didn't do anything when they first met. He didn't recognize him and know him at all. This was interesting because everyone knew them and they were very popular, how come he didn't know them?

"We are a gang."

"Gang? Like a band?"He asked confused making most of them chuckle.

"N..."Vasco covered Jace's mouth with his hand smiling.

"Yes, we are a band."His eyes widen and clapped.

"Really. I've always wanted to listen to a band. I usually do listen to some people across the street fine mine but they end their music so early which makes me sad sometimes that I can't hear them as much."He told them making the others watch him.

'He's so innocent.'They all thought as they watch him look down. Vasco pat his head and went closer to the male. Daniel looked up to the male then smiled.

"We will play you some next time you see us."He told him and he saw the males eyes widen

"Really!"He said shocked making Vasco nod in delight.

"Thank you! Oh um...Vasco someone still wants their walk."Daniel said and Vasco looked at Bear who waited for him.

"Come with me."He frowned but nodded following the male.

Vasco gulped with a blush as his friends whistle. He glared at them and they started to work out again. Daniel looked at them then at Vasco. He watched as Bear started to run. He saw Vasco look shocked then run with the dog. Daniel ran behind him laughing making Vasco look back at the male smiling.

His laughter was full of life, it was beautiful. He loved everything already and wanted it now. He turned back and hit himself to a tree. Daniel's eyes widen then ran to him. He looked down as Vasco started to open his eyes.

"Are you okay Vasco? Oh no!"He said kneeling down to the male.

He saw Vasco smile which made him laugh. "You should've paid attention Vasco-Hyung! Wake up!"

"I'm awake!"He said and sat up then turned to look at Daniel then laugh.

Bear ran in and jumped on Vasco making him drop again. Daniel chuckled making Vasco look at him. He was an angel. He didn't care about his looks, his laugh, his personality was everything. That's all that mattered. He looked like someone he should hug.

"Let's get up!"He said and helped Vasco get up even though he was heavy.

"Wow, your heavy must be the muscles. I have zero muscles so I am a fly to you."He told Vasco who smiled at him.

Daniel pouted seeing the mark on his forehead. He pulled the male to sit on the bench. He took out his bag from his back then opened it. He found his medkit in his bag then pulled it out. He started opening and started treating his breaking forehead.

Vasco hissed making Daniel smile. Vasco closed his eyes as Daniel pulled his mask down to blow. Once over, he put back his up and put on a bandage. He kissed his forehead and put back his medkit in his bag.

Vasco touched his forehead from the kiss and frowned. "You kissed my forehead."

"My mom does that when I get hurt. I can't do that to you?"He tilted his head confused making Vasco suffocate from cuteness.

Vasco then frowned seeing that big medkit. "Ah right, why do you have a medkit?"

"Ah, I am very clumsy and hurt myself. I usually wish I don't get hurt but it happens. Bear is there for me though."He said smiling then turn to look for his dog.

He frowned until he saw him with Vasco's friends goofing around. He chuckled and Vasco looked at the dog smiling then turned to him. Male or female, he didn't care. He wanted him at that moment.