Chapter 21

"ALRIGHT! LINE UP!"Zeus yelled and everyone got in line.

Daniel stood behind Mira as he yawned. He looked at Zeus and notice the weird looks. Then looking at Woo Bin, the male looked upset. Daniel just ignored it for a while since he was tired of waking up early. They had to since some kids started screaming and pranking the others in the morning.

"Alright, we are going rafting. Everyone get your safe vests on and we will immediately get started. I'll be choosing which group you all be assigned."He said and looked at Daniel who was staring at him.

Might as well add him to the case.

Daniel put his on and put his hoodie strings behind the vest. He looked at Zack and Mira with Zoe talking like they were having a serious conversation. Maybe Zack is fighting with Zoe and Mira is trying to calm them right now. He walked closer to them and realized it was the second option.

"Good! Now I'll call out your name or point to you."Zeus said and Daniel noticed he was doing all the talking and woo bin was quiet while being made fun of.

That upset him. It hurt him a lot that the male was being made fun of. Even if he looks the way he is, he seemed like a nice guy. He was just short but still, he looked like a good person to hang out with.

Daniel was called immediately to Zeus's side which bothered Mira but eventually was called. Daniel was with a bunch of females. The males were fighting and practicing something Daniel didn't want to know about.

Daniel went rifting with Mira and his group. While he noticed Woo Bins's group was so quiet. Daniel felt something on his face that made him flinch and glanced at Zeus slashing water. He held Mira's hand and looked at the water around him.

He could jump and die. He could take the vest off and kill himself but he's not. He's gonna be okay and wait it out. Daniel knows he's going to be fine though. Well, he thinks so. He could only know that now he just doesn't feel good.

After a while, he heard disgusting noises and laughing noises all at once. He felt seriously uncomfortable. Mira pat his hand that was holding her right hand. She looked at the man who was splashing water and people having fun.

Eventually, they made it to the spot at the end of their rift. It wasn't fun for Daniel who felt very stressed. He tried to keep calm but he felt like he could just jump into the water any minute without worry. His mind going everywhere at once including his vision.

Mira just held his hand and walked him back for them to do other activities before lunch. Mira just stood by while Daniel tried to do some of the activities the boys were asked to do. Daniel smiled as he play fight with Jay who let him do what he wanted.

Lunch came around and Zack came to the table groaning. "Fuck this place, man. It's so boring."

"Stop cursing."Zack rolled his eyes and started eating.

Daniel just ate as he looked at Zoe playing cards with some girls. He watched them play and sighed. He was seriously bored. After eating, they were given a chance to do different activities and they were back into rifting again. He shivered from the cold.

"Do you think it's getting darker?"He asked and she hummed.

"Yeah, I think so. We should go back in before it gets darker."She said and noticed how dark it was becoming.

"I'm going to get some stuff from the storage. I'll be back."Mira said and stared at him.

"Go stay inside and wait for me there."Daniel hummed and looked at her leaving.

Atsumu shivered in the cold and felt goosebumps rising from head to toe. He turned a bit feeling maybe there was a ghost behind him but there wasn't. Quickly, he walked a bit scared. He walked all the way until he heard some cracks.

He frowned and walked to the area the cracks were coming from. It sounds like feet, although it's fake and could be something else. It sounds human, he could tell. He felt his gut feeling he had to go there. He had to walk there.

Daniel walked to the area where he could hear it and see it was near the storage. He knew Mira was in there and decided to just go back knowing Mira might get mad if he was here, but he couldn't. He really couldn't understand why he felt the way he felt.

Daniel just walked to the storage. It was like a horror movie where the person goes and that wrong movie gets them killed. He feels like that person. A stupid person. Walking to the storage he sees Zeus in there staring at Mira.

His eyes widen and slowly crept in, he looked around and saw a glass bottle. He gulped as he noticed him get closer to Mira. He pushed the door and Mira turned to look at him.

"What are your doing here?"Mira asked and Zeus grabbed Mira.

"Don't move or else,"Zeus said and kept touching her.

Daniel smashed the bottle and threw it onto his leg. He groans and lets Mira go. Daniel watched as he leaned on his leg.

"Let's go, Daniel."She said terrified.

Mira pulled Daniel and ran but Zeus grabbed Daniel super hard pulling his hand off Mira and letting her run. Mira stood and looked to see him being pulled by the man.

"GO!"Daniel yelled and she ran as Daniel tried to get the man off him.

Mira ran to the dorms and looked for her friends. "ZACK! JAY! ZOE!"

Zack got out and looked at Mira worried why she was screaming his name. Jay stood beside and some other boys came out. Zack looked and noticed Mira looked like a mess.

"THEY...THE INSTRUCTOR TOOK DANIEL AND HE'S HURTING HIM."She yelled grabbing Zack's hand who gulped and then ran.

Jay was shocked and ran with them as the rest followed. They looked to see Zeus slam Daniel to the floor as Daniel groans in pain. Jay and Zack ran to the male and Mira followed to get Daniel in her arms.

"Sorry for leaving you!"Daniel shook his head hugging her back.

Some boys beat the crap and others called the police. Soon the police came and took care of him. Zack and Jay ran to him and Zoe hands a water bottle.

A teacher came and clapped his hands. "Alright kids, we are going back to the dorm and back home. We are canceling the trip."

Daniel just wanted to go home and take a shower.