Chapter 10

One | feat LILMONEY

Zoe came by and stood by Daniel. He was just eating a snack he got from the machine. He seemed happy and it was just another day. Daniel bit into his snack happily then saw the shadow making him look up to see Zoe. She came by closer then leaned to his ear.

"Come by with me and the guys today. We need to talk."She whispered making him frown.

"Daniel!"He heard and turned but saw no one call him.

He yawned after eating his snack then fell asleep. Jay put a blanket on him with the headphones again. He put his hand on the side trying to grab something but nothing came to his grasps. Jay took his hand and held it with his own. The male grasps a few times before he stops to hold it.

Jay just blushed then looked outside the window. He was touching the soft hands of someone he has started to crush on. He's been so close lately he doesn't mind but his heart however might explode. Everyone started talking about Zack and his fight with a 'pig'.

He looked at Daniel who was asleep then glared. "Just shut up!"

"Geez sorry!"He heard one of them say to which he turned to glare at him.

Class was boring with the teacher taking and taking over nothing. Once the class was over, the bell rang and Daniel decided to eat his lunch in class. He just ate and shivered to feel his fever rise. He didn't want to go home because he didn't want Bear to get sick. Mira gave him medicine after eating a little.

Once he ate quietly. He fell asleep holding Jay's hand which the male was happy to give. However, Zack had other plans. He wasn't happy at all. He started to feel his blood boil for an unknown reason. He looked at Daniel who was sleeping quietly with his forehead red.

"I'm going to get an ice pack from the office,"Mira told them and he nodded.

Zack glared back at Jay who raised an eyebrow. "I know what your doing mute boy and I don't like it."

Jay glared back at him even though he had no idea what he was talking about. All he knows is that his feelings were the same as him. Just different. Zack didn't know what he felt but Jay did. From the corner, Eli Jang glared at them. Vin Jin hid with Mary Kim to stare at the three. Daniel whined and huffed annoyed.

Mira ran inside with a few ice packs. She went to put one on his back and one on his forehead. Leaving the other few in the shade by her desk.

"It seems to be getting worse than yesterday."She mumbles then felt some stares.

She turned to see the others easing her eyebrow. They quickly ran away making her sigh. She gave looked up to see him smile. She chuckled and pat his head. The bell rang and they went back to their desk as students came in running.

Eventually class was just as usual but with Daniel shaking. Jay rubbed his back but it didn't seem to help. He picked him up into his arms then to his lap. He held him and allowed him to put his arms around his own body. Zack turned and immediately glared at him.

Jay slowly got up and took him out of class. He walked to the nurse's room. He put him on the bed softly. The nurse stared at them but shook her head. He took the blanket and pulled it to his shoulders.

"Why is he here?"She asked and typed on her computer.

"He has a fever."She looked up by her door to see Zack.

She nodded and took out a thermometer. She took a new earpiece and put it by his ear with the thermometer. Once it beeped, she looked and sighed. Another day with someone else going home. She hates calling parents.

She threw the earpiece away then opened a cabinet to grab an ice bag. She went to the fridge to put some ice in then locked it. She put it on his head then went to look at his records to calm his parents.

"Poor baby. This is all your fault, Zack!"Mira told him with a glare.

"Oh, what the fuck did I do? I didn't do anything!"He shouted back at her.

"You're a stupid idiot. You tell me! Your the one who always causes problems."She told him annoyed as he scoffed.

"That doesn't mean I made him sick. That doesn't make sense."He reasoned.

The nurse looked at them with a glare which made them shiver. "Why don't you two be quiet? I'm on the phone and your friend wouldn't like to be woken up by you two."

Jay sat on the chair looking at Daniel. He felt bad for him. That he cooked for them and even cleaned up the mess while being sick. He should've stayed home instead of being here.

"I hope you really go to hell,"Mira told Zack who glared at her.

"Why you-."He got cut off with a groan coming from his side.

"See!"She told him.

He sighed and just grabbed a mask. He flings it to her and smirked. She smacked the back of his head and then smirked in victory. Jay just watches it unfold. It was like parents fighting to see who wrong when they both were wrong at the end or at least one of them.

"His parents won't answer. He will have to stay until someone calls to pick him up. You three need to go to class."She said taking out some notepads.

"No, I'm staying here. Class sucks anyway."Zack argued making her sigh.

"Nope, sorry."She said writing and looked at them one more time then looked at Jay who stared at her.

She knew they wanted to say. "Fine, but keep quiet."