Chapter 1

Oh I | ELO & PENOMOECO

Daniel watched his life go upside down. His world switched right to left, never stopping. He tried to keep himself in an area where he felt alive but that was never the case.

"Get me a beer!"His father yelled and he nodded running to give his father a beer.

He had hidden himself away from people. His mother couldn't do anything about it. The only thing she could do is sit and watch everything happen to him. He felt disgusted and terrible. He started hating people and stayed homeschooled which was better right? Well worse.

"I'll be playing tonight. Make me dinner and make sure to make extra."He said almost shouting but in a deep shallow voice.

Daniel nodded and saw his father got up and leave with his coat on. He watched his mother wear her jacket then take her keys from the corner.

"I'll go to my job. I will be back before your father. Go make dinner."She smiled making her son nodded understanding.

She left and he sighed. He went to go do his schoolwork online through his cracked laptop. His father cracked it after throwing it. It still worked but it was still hard to see. He was busy studying in his room and loving the sound outside. He stopped and looked out the window to hear a band playing nearby.

He lived in a crowded neighborhood. He used to live in a home where he could barely keep himself warm until his father hit the jackpot last year. Once he moved he was already wishing he wasn't here. He didn't have a secret hideout. It was hard for him to go around the area without being looked at.

He hummed as they played and smiled. He bobbed his head until he remembers he had to finish his homework. He went back to finish as soon as possible. He liked how he could pay attention to what he was doing while the music played. Once it stopped he had to pout.

"It's over this early I guess."He mumbles as he looked at the screen sadly.

He soon finished his homework and went to put his stuff in the closet. He locked it and walked out of his room to the kitchen. He started to turn the stove and grab his food. He cooked alone humming to the music that was played outside. It was just stuck in his head with the math equations scrolling through his brain.

Once he was leaving it to warm up, he heard the doorbell ring. He frowned and went to open to see his mother. She smiled and handed Daniel her coat then her keys.

"Did you finish your homework?"She asked and he nodded them put them in their place.

"I'll go check the bills and count them. Bring me a drink and a drink."He nodded and walked to the kitchen to grab her a bottle from the fridge.

He walked to the living room and handed it to her. I left back to the kitchen. He finished his chicken stew and rice. He smiled in satisfaction then grabbed some bowls to put them in. He went to put it on the living room coffee table with some plates and utensils.

Once he did, he sat and waited for his father. He heard the door open and saw his father but with his friends. They bowed and came in to sit. His mother sat next to him and they started eating. One looked at Daniel and turned to his father.

"Say does he go to school?"

"He goes online."He told his friend who nodded but his noisy-self got in the way.

"He should go to school with the kids. You know, live his life to the fullest."He said and one other friend smacked the back of his head.

"Shut up you pervert."He said as Daniel looked at him confused.

"What does he mean by that? What do you mean by a pervert?"He asked innocently which blessed the three.

"The beauty of this male is essential. Say, why don't you just model. That gets you a lot of money."He shook his head and his mother chuckled.

"But if you think about it. He's right, the kid could live on his own in the future and grow up. He needs it you know."He heard the other then looked at his father who was fuming.

His mother felt the same way but hid it. "Fine, I'll sign him up tomorrow."

"Oooh and we can dress you up like a little doll."He stared at the blonde male until he got smacked on the back of his head by the redhead.

"JIN-SANG HYUNG!"He watched as the blonde male glared at Sang.

"Sorry, not sorry Kwang. You need to relax with your perverted mind."He said and Daniel pouted ignoring their conversation.

When they talked, he had no idea. All he knew was people outside were bad and terrible. He never wanted to go outside. Just only to see that band play outside that was near his home. He looked at the black-haired male and then looked away sadly.

"Say, Daniel, maybe you can find a girlfriend!"Kwang told him excitedly.

"YAH KWANG!"Sang yelled and started pulling his ear.

"Daniel, listen to me. Any girl out there are just thots. Since you seem like a handsome man, they just want to be near you in order to feel powerful, to be popular, and most of all in your pants. Don't allow them to get close."He heard the black-haired male say.

"Moon Hyung. Wait! I got it."Kwang said and went to grab the pillows and put them under his shirt.

They frown at him and he went closer to Daniel. "Hello, Daniel! I am Stacy! I would like to be friends with you!"

Daniel stared at him as he pushes the pillow up more, he noticed the voice pitched, and even the way he acted. He didn't like it, what was this? Was this a prank, a lie, or something wrong? It looked weird. Kwang hugged him and Daniel felt squished into the pillow.

"This Daniel...This is women in our society."