Chapter 2

lethargy | M.O.N.T

Daniel was ready, for hell. He searched up how schools go and he already hated that idea. He wanted to stay home and wished he could punch those Hyung's who told him about school. Especially when they told him about the girl at school. He has the shiver.

He was given a uniform to wear in the morning without a beat. He walked to school gulping. He put his earbuds in and play a music he downloaded online. He felt dead. He was unamused and others around him pointed or looked at him. They flaunt or felt jealous of him. He walked to the office to get his class schedule and followed his way to his own new class.

He looked at the teacher who just smiled but he wasn't happy. "Oh, you're the new student, good. Just wait outside and I'll introduce you."

He eventually was out of his class waiting to get in. Just a fact, it felt like he was kicked out of class. The teacher looked at him for a moment and noticed he didn't care about school at all, knowing his grades are well. Once the bell rang. All the kids went in and he walked in later.

"Kids! This is our new student. Introduce yourself."He looked at the class and mentally eye-rolled.

"My name is Daniel Park, please take care of me."He bowed and looked up.

"Thank you, please sit next to Jae Yeol. He's the blond boy."He hummed and walked to his desk.

He didn't even say hello to him. He didn't acknowledge the male. The blonde boy knew that too but he felt intrigued with the boy next to him. His eyes lingering around his body up. He covered his head with a hoodie and barely see his eyes due to the hoodie covering his side. Someone walked by his table smiling.

She stood and showed her flirtatious smirk. "Daniel? Hi, I'm Zoe!"

He stared at her with an unamused look. He noticed her posture and how she kept changing her posture to her upper area. He turned away annoyed and looked at the chair in front of him.

"You seem handsome, why don't you take off that hoodie of yours."He heard her say but he pretended not to listen.

"Hey, Zoe."Zoe turned to look at Zack who seemed angry at her.

"Stop flirting and sit. It's annoying."She pouted and turned to Daniel who didn't even care about her.

"I don't want to talk to someone who's a thot."He told her not even giving her a second glance.

"Don't try to show off something that comes out of fat."He then turns to look at her but still unamused.

"I suggest you sit down."

Daniel put his head down using his arm as a pillow to fall asleep. He stayed like that the whole class period until the bell rang. He didn't want to wake up and was bored out of his mind. Something shook him or someone. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. He stared at a girl looking at him.

He glared and got up. He walked away annoyed by everyone. He didn't want to look at anyone. He didn't want people looking at him. He closed his hoodie closer to him as he walked to sit at a lunch table in the canteen.

He found one far away from everyone and took out his lunch he made for himself. He opened his hoodie a little excited to taste the food he made. He took his chopsticks and ate his Kimchi-bokkeum. His bento consisted of Dububuchim-yangnyeomjang, Gyeranmari, and Carrots with ranch. He just liked carrots. He didn't do too much because he knew he wasn't going to eat all of this at the moment but later too.

Zack watched the male eat in some sort of satisfaction. Maybe he thought the boy was malnourished due to having a hoodie but he seemed to be fine. He was surprised to even hear those words out of the male's mouth when he told Zoe to sit down.

Jay just stared at the male watching him eat. He is happy to see him eat even though he was at the corner eating his own food. He was surprised that the male decided to bring home goods and not take the school's food. He saw Daniel frown and raised an eyebrow. What was wrong?

Daniel took out his notebook of cooking and wrote to add more spice to his food. He smiled and went to put it back. He took out another notebook to think of tomorrow's lunch since he had no idea what to do.

"Hey, Newbie!"He heard and looked up to see three older males which made him nod.

"We need to talk after lunch."He stared at them then raised an eyebrow.

He started packing up then decided to meet the three boys after lunch but where? He had no idea. What was it the male wanted to talk about? Maybe about the girl, which he forgot her name. He just nodded and continued to eat.

After finishing what he could eat for the afternoon. He packed it up and put it in his backpack. He got up and walked to see one of the boys. He followed him to the back of the school. He noticed the three males trying to put up an act then saw one notice him.

"So your names Daniel?"He nodded and saw one of them pull out a cigarette box filled with them.

They asked him questions which he ignored until he heard this. "You must be a lady killer. Hook me up sometime, Big Guy!"

"I don't smoke! And I for one don't have any girls."He told them and turned away to ignore them.

He ignored them and controlled himself from being annoyed. He went back to the school building and into class. He walked inside to feel watched by them and felt uncomfortable. He slipped his bag to the side of his desk then sat on his desk. Again using his arm as a pillow on his desk to sleep.