Chapter 8

Complete | ONF

"DANIEL! YOU NEED TO PULL THAT HOODIE OUT NOW YOU FUCKER!"Eli Jang yelled making Daniel frown.

"Uh...what's fucker?"He asked making his three friends glare at the Jang.

"Oh...Sorry! But take that off! I want to cut your hair!"He shook his head and pulled his strings so his head was missing except his eyes.

He ran out of the class and the male followed running after him. He doesn't know the guy. This is the first time this has ever happened to him. He continued to run having the moment of his life. He noticed the male holding the scissors as if he was in a horror movie ready to cut him up.

Other students wondered what was happening and laughed it off. The three others ran after him while Mira held a bat she got from the classroom. As one said she's ready to Sangwoo a bitch. Others noticed this and followed as if it was a fight. Since school was over, everyone was leaving.

Eventually, the male was gone and the hoodie fell off to his shoulders. He laughed making most of them freeze. He was shining, like the sun.

"Why is he so bright!"One said stills staring at him.

Mira gulped looking at Daniel. The word protection stuck in her head. Jay was surprised and really could imagine everything he's been daydreaming about him but would never tell anyone. Zack was apparently in shock, his heart couldn't control it and was about to explode. As others walked by, Eli Jang couldn't believe what he saw. It was like he was watching an angel get his wings. Vasco and Jace who were there were shocked.

One was happy to have sunglasses and laughed. "I knew these would come in handy!"

He stared at the male and was shocked. Such beauty was to be taken and kept hidden away. All of a sudden, Daniel started coughing making Mira quickly run to help him.

"Thanks."He said and yawned feeling himself go to zombie mode again.

He slouched and waved leaving them confused. Mira follows him just in case and the other two did too. Zack kneeled in front of him making Daniel put his arms around Zack's neck. Zack picked up Daniel's legs and walked.

"Thank you."He said tiredly making the male blush.

Once he fell asleep. Jay gave him the headphones and blanket around him. Yes, Jay felt jealous but at least Daniel takes his stuff to use when he's asleep.

"Zack, can I talk to you?"Mira asked and Zack nodded.

"Can you stop smoking and fighting? It really doesn't help you in the future if you do that."He turned to her and stared at her for a moment.

"Don't tell me what to do."

"I am trying to help!"Daniel groans making Zack glared at Mira.

"Don't glare at me, it's your fault. You cause too many problems that I am worried not only it would hurt you but also hurt Daniel with it."She said and Jay frowned.

Zack frowned confused. "But he's not going to smoke!"

"Only influenced by you!"She told him annoyed.

"He's not a child!"He almost shouted back shocking her making his eyes widen.

Daniel moved and coughed. Jay touched his forehead and his eyes widen. He looked at Mira who frowned then touched Daniel's forehead.

"He's having a fever! Quickly Zack's house is near!"Mira said making them run straight to Zack's home.

Mira took the keys from his pocket to open the door then quickly get inside. Zack walked up to his room and put him there. He sighed and stared at the male. Mira pulled the blankets onto him and Jay looked around his messy room.

"Yeah yeah, my apartment is messy so what!"He told Jay who just shrugged.

"Go get him a towel and medicine."She told them to which they sigh deciding to do the job.

Zack brought the cold wet towel and put it on him. Jay brought the medicine. He then left to go get something next door to the apartment. Zack looked at Daniel and frowned. Mira glared at Zack who was surprised she did that.

"You know, even if he isn't a child or not, people can learn from things so I suggest you do what's right if you loved someone or have a child."He gulped as she walked away to pick up the trash in his room.

Daniel huffed making them turn to him. Mira quickly ran to check up on him. It was worse than before. Jay came back bringing some food and more medicine just in case. Mira woke him up and decided to feed him. She gave him medicine and allowed him to sleep.

He was barely away and didn't know what was happening. All he knew what to do was eat and sleep. Mira sighed and put the cold towel back to his head.

"He probably overworked himself."She mumbles then sighed looking at the two.

"I'm staying but you can go Jay."He shook his head making her sigh then looked at Zack.

"Mommy?"

Mira turned and moved his hair off his forehead. He started to cry Jay walk to him and lay in bed. He pulled him into a hug as he cried. He kept calling for his mom but she wasn't found.

"I wanna go home. Mommy please."He mumbles holding onto Jay.

Zack couldn't watch and went out of his room. He really needs to change for the better, at least for Daniel. He peaked to see Daniel sleeping softly and glared at Jay. Mira sighed pulling the blanket and stayed beside him. He should be there too but he messed up.

Mira hummed for him to relax too which Daniel did. He slept soundly through his fever. Mira was out and ordering them dinner, Jay was busy changing the towel once in a while. Zack, well he was cleaning the room for him. At least he could do that.