Chapter 26

"Bathroom,"Daniel mumbled as he got up.

"Do you want me to come with you? Hey man I don't want you to go alone."Zack said as he shook his head walking away.

"The fuck is wrong with people! Who kills a dog and hurts an innocent being."He yelled annoyed as they stared at him as if he was blind.

He looked around and raised an eyebrow. Right, he bullied the innocent. He scrunched his face in embarrassment then turned to them.

"Come on that was the past okay...."Mira raised an eyebrow. "Fine a week ago but I mean I wouldn't hurt a dog. You wouldn't would you?"

"Your right. Whoever did this was fucked up. Like real fucked up."Vin Jin said putting his hands in his pockets.

Daniel went to his class to grab his bag and then walked out. He walked the halls then the stairs. He knows he can't stay here anymore. He started running out as quickly as possible. His tears fell as his hoodie started to get wet.

He kept turning and turning until he bumped into someone. He moved back and bowed. Once he was about to run he felt a hand catch his wrist making him pull back.

"You have the auda...Daniel?"Johan looked surprised seeing the boy look up in tears.

"What... what's wrong?"He shook his head and looked at the floor.

"Did anyone bully you? Are you hurt?"He asked putting his hands on the male's shoulder as he flinched.

He noticed and bit his lip in anger. "Who. Hurt. You?"

"I...I want...I want to go home."He stuttered as he looked back up at the male.

"Yeah okay. We can go home. Just...tell me what's wrong."Johan asked for the second time.

"They hurt me and touched me. They killed my Bear. I miss Bear."Johan eyes widen filled with anger.

He noticed the different way Daniel was breathing. He hugged him and rubbed his index finger on his back in circles. He shushed him and tried to calm the boy down.

"I don't even know them. I...I didn't even do anything to them."He said as the male tried to quiet him down.

"It's not your fault. Whoever they were wanted trouble. Don't worry we will figure this out."He said as he looked at his allies.

He stared at Jin who raised an eyebrow. Once Daniel calmed down Daniel still hugged the male. He looked up at him and sniffed.

"You said you were hurt? Would you like Scott to look at them for you?"He shook his head and hid his head on his chest.

"My friends from school treated me."

"You went to school?"Johan asked and Daniel nodded.

"But I...I want to go home. I'm tired."He said and Johan nodded.

Johan let go as Daniel untangled his arms around him. Johan turned and knelt down. Daniel didn't want to go on his back but the male was waiting. He also had no choice because he was going to force him either way. He went on his back and Johan got up holding his legs.

"You look too cute to be sad,"Ivan said smiling taking his backpack from Daniel who just nodded.

Mark rubbed his back softly as the male covered his mouth with his arm to yawn. Daniel put his head on his right arm that was around Johan's neck. He slowly fell asleep as the boy took him home.

They looked at him and smiled. He was cute with the hoodie around his head. His hair bangs were out and he was clear. He was just breathtaking with little to almost nothing out of the norm. He was just beautiful.

"I am going to kill whoever did..."Dominic stopped to see someone. "If it isn't Jake."

"You imbeciles."He mumbles then looks to see Daniel who has puffy eyes as well as being carried by Johan.

"What happened to him?"He asked coming closer while Hope moved in front of Johan.

"Chill I'm not killing him. He's a friend of mine and I wanna know."He told them seriously.

"Someone people decided to mess with him and kill his dog. He says his wounds are treated but it seems like he's mentally not well."Scott says staring at Daniel.

"Do you know who?"He shook his head as he sighed.

"Wait they killed Bear? The dog right?"Jake asked as Jin nodded cracking his knuckles.

Jake sighed and felt bothered. It hurt a lot. Who was he kidding? Every one of them was hurting. Everyone hated this. They want to go fight whoever they are but they don't know who they are.

"Bear."

They turned to Daniel and sighed. "Who would do this to him? I mean he's too innocent and clean for anyone to even touch...wait could they have touched him the wrong way...oh god no."

"Seriously Scott! Chill!"Mark said annoyed.

"We are taking him home. Might as well warn the others."Johan said and they nodded.

Johan continued to walk with Ivan beside him. Daniel whined and held his arms tighter. Johan was more worried about him than himself. He walked to the apartment. Ivan rang the bell and the door opened the see the father.

"Oh, Johan and Ivan. Nice to see you again. Is Daniel okay?"He asked as he opened the door for them to come in.

"No...he said he was tired and wanted to come home."He nodded as they took off their shoes.

"I'll be at work. Just take him to his room and rest. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."He said and the two frowned.

"When his biological mom abused him he started to hurt himself as well. Just be careful."Johan blinked and watched as the male left.

He walked slowly to his room and then put him on his bed. He took off his shoes and socks then lay a blanket over his body. Johan was surprised and so was Ivan. Just when will they see his smile again?

authors note: hope you all enjoy the new updates, more coming soon. thank you for waiting.