Chapter 19

Daniel was busy walking trying to figure out where to get his groceries. The expensive and exhausting walk back would be difficult if he had too much to take. He looked at his phone and searched for a place to go. He found one that was close and went in immediately. It was super warm and comfortable. All he saw were old ladies and a few older men. He bowed at the lady walking in front of him with a smile.

He went to grab a cart and walked around the aisle. He smiled looking at the pears. He just grab as much as he knew he could hold and went to the cashier. He paid and walked out quickly. He was so glad he got a bag of chips. He quickly started walking home with his phone in his hand for directions.

He never went outside as much as a child. He moved around and didn't have a clue what was going on around the area. He was homeschooled and didn't go out as much except for walking the dog to the park. His mother would go out grocery shopping until now. His mother told him to stop going to the convenience store.

All he would do is buy a lot of food there and warm it up when he never goes to the grocery. The only time he's ever been grocery shopping was with her a couple of times. He just wasn't paying any sort of attention to the directions.

Then again Daniel doesn't usually go out and stays home as much as possible. He hated being outside due to past issues he hasn't cleaned up but also just hard when it came to his life in general. He hates going outside and hates being out in the cold the most. He looked down at his phone.

He especially was looking at a dog video at low volume. It was a video of a dog jumping over toilet paper. Daniel thought it was good content. He bumped into someone and looked up to see a weird-looking male.

"Fuck!"He yelled. "Watch where your..."

Daniel stared at him and raised an eyebrow as the male just froze staring at him. The male looked at Daniel surprised. Daniel blinked for a moment at what was going on and realized what happened.

"I'm sorry."Daniel bowed and glanced back at him.

"Uh...It's okay."He said and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

A man next to him stared and then pushed his glances at him. Daniel held his groceries with his phone confused why they were still blocking his way. He looked to see a female beside him and she kept glancing up and down.

"Are you a model?"Daniel gulped and shook his head confused.

"What's your name?"

Daniel stared at the three then back at the man with glasses. "Daniel Park."

Daniel was confused and lost as to the reason they were asking him questions. He didn't even know who they were especially since they were strangers. Daniel hated confrontation with people. Especially right now with how uncomfortable they were making him feel.

"Nice to meet you. I'm DG."DG immediately said and Daniel bowed.

"Oh, you're the guy from last time! The bidding."Crystal said getting closer to look at Daniel's face.

Crystal was not happy to see him but somehow seemed worried. He looked really concerned but mostly confused. She didn't understand what was the problem with him and why he acts so blandly weird. It makes her question him a lot.

Daniel remembers the two. Gun and Crystal. The one who won the bet on him and left. He never knew why but as long as he was okay. He looked that they all seemed to be coming closer and closer to his face. He's still confused with DG and who he was. He kept getting closer to him because they were getting closer to his face.

He's heard if people do something, copy them. Unless it's something that could hurt himself or someone else. This wasn't hurting anyone but just off. Why were they looking at him like an insect? Maybe not insects but a horse. He noticed Gun did look like a horse.

"I see. That's why he looked familiar."Gun said noticing the male as he moved back a little.

Daniel held his hands between his phone. He watched as they kept getting closer to him. He frowned and started getting closer to them.

"Is something wrong?"He asked the three and Gun sighed.

He remembers the sparkling eyes he had when he went after the pretzels behind him. Gun stared at the male who looked at them closely. He moved back with a smirk. Daniel looked at the time and was surprised.

"Ah! I got to go. Sorry for bumping into you."Daniel told them bowing.

Daniel quickly walked away from the uncomfortable situation. Daniel just wanted to go home and eat his snacks and hide them from his dad before he came home or else both he and his dog would eat them without telling him. Especially he had to pack for camp tomorrow.

They watched him walk away and noticed he kept looking around. DG looked at crystal who snickered while rolling her eyes. Crystal noticed DG staring at her which made her snicker.

"Didn't think he was interesting,"Gun said and watched him disappear.

Crystal glared at Gun. "He's just a little whore."

"Are you saying that based on what you think he is?"Gun said and Crystal cleared her throat.

"I was just stating."She said and looked away from the two.

The three saw a car come by and see Crystal, Butler. DG sighed and walked into the car while the other two walked behind him talking about the male.

DG was very confused about why he froze but maybe because the boy seemed to look sweet. By sweet he meant kind. It seemed the boy didn't have an issue. His eyes did say something else that confused him. It was interesting indeed.