Chapter 25

Daniel walked slowly. Not tapping his feet to the floor in steps but pulling his own two feet. He felt numb as an arm was wrapped around his. He didn't care who it was.

Mira gently pulled him to the canteen. She made him sit on a bench. There was no energy for this boy and he needed it. She knew he wouldn't make lunch for anyone including himself so she went and got him lunch.

"Daniel?"

Zack sighed and patted the boy's back sitting next to him. Jay sat in front looking at the male. Nothing came out. He just looked down clueless.

"What am I going to do? He was my best friend."Daniel said and turned looking at Zack.

He noticed the boy was about to cry again. He pulled him into a hug. Daniel silently cried hiding his face into the male's shoulder. How can someone hurt an innocent man and dog all in one place?

Duke sat next to Jay questioning him. Jiho was confused as well. Pretty much those who weren't in their class were confused.

"Today does not seem like a good day to eat my favorite sausages today."Jace mumbles looking at the sad Melo drama in front of him.

"Maybe something happened. Why don't we ask?"Mason said drinking his chocolate milk from a straw.

Mira and Zoe brought them the trays ignoring the stares. Mira frowned and sat next to Daniel on the left. She made him look at her. He sniffed as they felt heartbroken.

"What happened to you? Are you hurt?"Leonn asked Daniel walking by.

"I want to go home."He mumbled as the others looked at each other.

"Eat this then we will go home okay? Just eat something."Leonn looked at Zoe for answers and sighed.

She got up from the bench and pulled her to the side. "He was attacked yesterday. He was harassed and they killed his dog Bear."

"Wait Bear?"She asked hearing that name from somewhere.

"Yeah, Bear. Apparently, he adopted that dog when he was eight."She said as Leonn nodded.

"So...Do you know who they are?"Leonn asked flaring up.

"No, but he said he knows what they looked like."

Leonn nodded and Zoe went back to her table. Daniel was eating with his tears just spilling. She raised an eyebrow and went to her table. She looked at Vasco then her thoughts clicked.

"Vasco, didn't you have a friend named Daniel with a dog named Bear?"She asked and Vasco nodded.

Buen's knuckles looked to the side far away from the loud mouths of the fashion department. "Poor Daniel. I swear if I had a gun I would shoot them for him. So much for I'll take a bullet for you quote."

"What's going on? Did he get hurt?"Damon asked confused.

"That Daniel there...is the Daniel who owned Bear,"Leonn told him which made his heart drop.

"What? Wait! How! Just because they have the same name!"Vasco said in a serious tone which made Leonn nod.

"He...it's him. He...all this ruckus is happening because Daniel was harassed and Bear...Bear was killed."Leonn shocked the Burn Knuckles group.

Vasco started shaking and quickly got up. His heart was beating quickly as he reached to Daniel. He pushed Zack who fell far from the table. Vasco turned with his hands on his shoulders to make Daniel look at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"Zack yelled getting up ready to punch.

"Is it true? IS IT TRUE?"Vasco yelled seeing the boy's tears continue to drop.

"Hey man chill out!"Zack said trying to pull the male's shoulder to move away from Daniel.

"Stop it. He's already dealing with losing a friend."Mira told him with a glare ready to slice Vasco into pieces.

"B...Bear...Bear they...they killed him...I didn't...I didn't help him...I didn't...no...no...I'm...I'm a bad person."Daniel panicked which quickly was taken an embrace by Vasco.

"No, it's okay. You're not a bad person."Vasco said quickly then looked at his group who nodded.

"Were you hurt? Did they hurt you?"Vasco asked quickly leaving his warmth to check him.

"The fuck is going on...Daniel? Hey, what the fuck are you doing here man!"Vin Jin said running to him.

"They...hurt here."

Daniel pointed at the top of his chest. The male took off the vest and the tie on him. He unbuttoned his shirt as Jace brought a med kit just in case. He opened it to see an open wound on there right between his neck and chest. His elbows with a bit of peeled skin and dried blood with a waist full of bruises.

"Daniel! Holy shit who did this to you?"Vin Jin asked which got him smacked to the back of his head by Mira.

"Stop cursing shit face,"Mira whispers glaring at him.

Jay immediately went beside Daniel to help him take off his shirt. He was surprised by how bad his body looked. He clenched his fist and looked at Daniel dead in the eye.

"Are you okay?"Crystal asked him worriedly.

"Bear."

"Let's just check his wounds and try fixing them,"Vasco said taking some cotton rounds with alcohol.

"It's going to sting,"Vasco said as Eli walked by noticing his body.

"Stop that's not how you do it! That cotton will be removed and stuck to its skin if it's that dry!"He exclaimed taking it away from Vasco.

Daniel laid his head on Vasco's shoulder. The tattooed male sighed and patted his head softly. Mira already started on helping his bruises by rubbing Vaseline with a small massage so it didn't hurt. She knew he had to go to the hospital but he didn't seem too well to go there.

Once they treated his wounds to the best of their abilities with some loud fights that bothered Daniel and sometimes that made them stop. Jay quickly clothed him since he had his clothes folded in his hands. He kept them nice and clean without a single touch of dust. Somehow that was possible.