Chapter 20

Daniel pulled his hoodie and pulled his strings. The cold air blew into his face which did annoy him. He didn't like that he had to feel the cold autumn weather this early. He yawned and looked at his friends getting on the bus.

He was excited. He was going to go somewhere. With people. At first, his father didn't trust this. He wouldn't want to sign the forms at all. His mother sighed immediately saying he should have fun. It was just so she can have time with Bear and his father for a while.

"You came,"Mira said smiling and hugging him.

"My dad signed the papers and handed them in during the weekend. I'm glad he did."Daniel said to her holding her hands.

Zack came and karate chop between their hands glaring. "Not the time to do this! Get on the bus before they leave us!"

"Zack, I'm going to kill you!"Mira yelled and pulled his ear then put an arm around his neck.

Daniel turned to look at Jay who smiled at him. He slowly turned and pushed him into the bus softly. Jay made him sit next to him and next to Mira in the car back.

"Are you excited?"Daniel nodded and held his bag looking at his feet.

Jay took his bag and put it between his legs while feeling watched. Zack snickered and looked out the window annoyed. Zoey sat next to Jay by the window covering her nose with tissue paper. Zack turned his head and jumped seeing Zoey on the other side looking like an old lady.

"What the fuck happened to you?"Zack asked and she turn to smile at him like she just saw an angel then glared at him.

"Your face."She said shaking her hand in front of her face. "Your stupid ugly face exists."

"Don't look at me."She said turning her head away.

Mira hit Zack on the shoulder with a glare then turned to Daniel who was fixing his seatbelt. She helped him attach it with a smile. She looked at Daniel who looked comfortably tired. She could only see his eyes but he looked droopy.

Mira pat his head and looked at Jay who was on his phone listening to music. Mira pushed his head on Jay's shoulder which made the male pause. He looked up and looked at Mira.

"He seems tired. His head is better if it's on your shoulder for support."Mira said and he nodded.

After a while, Zack fell asleep banging his head on the window. People would turn surprised how his head is still okay. Also, the fact the male was still asleep. How was the male asleep? No one will ever know.

Eventually, the bus came to a stop after the last stop to use the bathroom. Daniel woke up from the huge halt and looked around to see everyone was getting their stuff. Jay picked up his, Daniel, and Mira's bags with a smile. Daniel yawned with a stretch and held followed behind Mira.

When he came out, the sun hit his eyes, and he groans. The sun was too bright, outside was brighter than the bus, and he burned his eyes. Daniel covered his face away with his eyes closed. He held Zack's arm who was behind him.

"What the? What?"Zack asked surprised as he stared at Daniel.

"The sun..."He mumbles clenching his eyes tightly. "It's bright."

"Yeah! So?"Zack said and Daniel pulled his head up with his eyes still closed.

"It burns."

Zack sighed and took off his hat putting it on his head with an annoyed look. Although he didn't hate it, he knew if he cared there would've been a problem. All he could say, he loved this attention but also did not like how this was going.

Daniel peaked and looked at Zack who stared at him. He looked up to see the hat and looked back at Zack. He bowed his head a little then let go of his arm. Zack gulped and wanted to grab his hand to hold his arm again.

"Thank you."He said and turned to see the rangers.

Girls swoon over one of the males and he just smiled. The male next to him sighed and stepped in holding himself. Everyone swooned over the male named Zeus.  The other man beside him was given a different treatment, his name was blandly made and filled with disgust, and his name was Won bin. As Daniel found out.

Everyone was given their rooms. Boys and girls separate. Daniel looked and saw a bag and looked at the alcohol he remembers. He grabbed whatever was next to him which was Zack. Zack looked down and saw the male holding his arm again.

He just let it be and looked around then at the room grouping they all had. Since he was with Daniel. Zack just pulled him until they made it into the room. It was eventually time to start the day which bothered everyone. Daniel let go and went to sit down to watch the boys play.

Vin Jin and Zack were yelling as always. Vasco joins them. Everyone was fighting and messing around while Daniel watched and then looked at Jay who was punching a punching bag. He hugged his knees and watched the others having their own time.

Soon lunch came over and it was time for everyone to eat. Daniel sat next to Jay who was happy enough to sit next to him. Daniel watched as bags of alcohol were being taken away. He gulped and looked down to continue eating.

"NO! NOT THE WINE!"Daniel heard and looked at the male dramatically fall as Jiho snickered.

"How about after this we go to Mira's room?"Zack whispers to Daniel who looked up and then nodded.

When they finished. Daniel followed which made others follow. Mostly Jay, Zoe, and Jiho. He eventually went to see everyone sitting as if they were in a satanic ritual praying to god. It scared him for a bit and Mira just smiled.

Mira got up and started to pull him inside. "Come on in Daniel!"

surprised y'all want to read this story. i thought people forgot about this since it's been so long since i updated it. also thought people are bored of this story at this point.