Chapter 9

Take It | MVP

Once Daniel woke up. He saw the others sleeping around. He got up slowly and went to wash his face in the bathroom. He got up and went to the kitchen. He looked around and started cooking. He knows that they did much for them and had to thank them.

When Zack woke up and saw him missing. He walked out and saw him in the kitchen. Smiling and cooking. He could just watch this all day or go hug him. He shook his head annoyed and Daniel looked up feeling someone's presence.

"You're awake. Go wash up."He said making the male raise an eyebrow.

"Don't burn the apartment down."

He chuckled making the male stop himself from moving. Daniel continued to making breakfast then frowned.

"Do you have an extra toothbrush I could use? I just didn't want to look around your bathroom."Zack quickly nodded and left to the bathroom.

He smacked the door shut making Daniel flinch. What was wrong with him? He shook his head and smiled. Zack gulped and felt himself sweat. He was in a blushing mess.

"No...I can't...he's a guy."He mumbles and shook his head.

He brushed his teeth then looked under his cabinet to see a few more. He left them on the sink and quickly washed his face. He pats his head annoyed wishing what he thought wasn't true. He turned to the door and put his hand on the handle. He wasn't sure if he was ready to be out but he had no choice.

He walked out and saw Mira awake rubbing her eyes. She smiled and walked to the bathroom. Zack went to sit on the couch then turned on the tv. Jay eventually woke up to see Daniel cooking, Zack glaring at the tv and the bathroom door closed.

"Zack don't glare at the screen to much or you'll grow wrinkles,"Daniel told him making the male pause then turned to him.

"I can do whatever I want!"He turned and blushed.

Jay bowed and Daniel smiled. "Mira is in the bathroom right now, you can use it after she's done."

Jay looked at him and Daniel knew he said 'okay.' He smiled making Jay blush. Jay walked to Daniel with a smile. He sat on the stool looking down to see what he was making. Galbi, spicy stewed fish, Gaeran Jim, rice, and soup bowl of chicken. Even if it was regular foods he would eat, they smelled good.

Daniel went to Zack's to which that male turned to look at him. He came back with his bag to take out the bento boxes with the aluminum foil.

"I'm surprised you had a bunch of food and supplies in the kitchen Zack."He said cleaning them up and dry then.

He took out his book to figure out what he wanted to cook for lunch and his eyes sparkled. Jay watched him in glory and blessed. Mira came to see the boys staring at Daniel. She looked at him and smiled.

"You should smile more. It looks good on you."She said making him flinch then chuckle.

"You scared me. Uh...Jay the bathroom is open now."He told him and the male nodded.

He left and Mira took his spot. She watched him put food in bowls and make more food. Her eyes widen and drool came out of her mouth. Zack turned off the tv and came by to watch. It seemed satisfying for them.

He finished and smiled handing them their bowls and the bento boxes on the side filled with food. Daniel washed his hands and walked out to go to the bathroom. He went to brush his teeth and his eyes widen seeing his eyes red. He took his contacts out and hissed. He forgot about this and wondered why his eyes burned this morning.

He got out and frowned not being able to see anything. "Can someone bring me my bag or take out my glasses! I can't see."

Mira went to get his bag to take out his glasses. She then walked to him. She put it in his hands and he put them on. He looked at her and rubbed his eyes.

"I forgot to take out my contacts and my eyes burn. I might have an infection in my eyes."He mumbles annoyed as she pats his back sadly.

He went to sit beside Jay who smiled. He started eating and just continued to eat. Jay blushed and noticed the male's glasses. Zack just laughed inside thinking of a nerd.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night. I have a weak immune system making me sick easily."He said and Mira chuckles.

"I don't mind at all. You cooked for us, at least let me thank you."She bowed her head and he hummed.

Soon after finishing their breakfast. Daniel cleaned up then gave them their bento. Mira smiled putting it in her bag, Zack snatched it like he snatched a wig off and Jay carefully took it with a smile. They got hair fixed except Jay who's hair was still the same, fixing their shirts, and got ready to leave.

They walked to school and others looked at them to see his Hyung. "Moon-Hyung?"

"There you were buddy. Your dad was looking for you. Are you okay?"He asked Daniel who nodded.

"I had a fever and my friends took me to their home."He touched the boy's forehead then nodded.

"That's good. I will tell your dad. Next time tell contact any one of us and say where you're going. Your parents were worried."He hummed making the male smile.

"I'm going to go. Have fun at school!"

He saw his Hyung walk away making him smile seeing the male leave in such a hurry. Kwang was probably causing problems. Zack glared as the man left. Jay notice his tattoo, he's part of a gang, isn't he? He looked at Daniel and raised an eyebrow. He couldn't be in one, could he?

when i say that when i write a story, i accidentally write stories on a story i already have written. i actually mean it.

take care, enjoy, and stay safe.