Chapter#29

"Bye Sterlin. I'll call you back when I get back home or maybe after the winter vacations are over." I said laughing and jocking at Sterlin who pouted playfully with his hands on his waist as I walked away from him to my car.

Jet black hair, dark grey eyes and a very muscular body. Over all a very handsome boy who had asked me out on a date three years ago. The first time I met Sterlin was on the street when it was first night in New York city. I hadn't even had the slighest clue if I'd ever see him again. He was just some random person I thought but the next day I met him in the college. Actually I couldn't even really recognize him but he recognized me. Weird I know. Since then he's my only friend in the whole New York College System. He was studying Quantum Physics and was also doing some research on radioactivity. Wow!

                                                   __________________

"Okay now the packing. The plane leaves in seven hours. Hmm." I said to myself as I stuffed some clothes into the bag and an email pinged to my phone screen.

So you're really gonna call me back after the vacations?

                                                                                                                              Sterlin

I looked at it and giggled at his childish response.

Yes.
                                                                                                                              Rachel

I smiled to myself enjoying

the game as always. I had no idea why he still hit on me even though I had turned down his proposal for the date a couple of times before.

But what if I need to talk to you in an emergency?

                                                                                                                              Sterlin

Ugh! I'm jocking. You can always talk to me any time you want Sterlin. :-)
P.S why do you take me so seriously all the time?
                                                                                                                               Rachel

Because you are of my concern. (Always.)
                                                                                                                               Sterlin

And the flirting starts. Here we go again. I don't like turning him off like that every single day. I feel bad for him. But I can't date him because. . .

I have a flight tonight for Seattle, so do you want something that I could get for you? ;-)
                                                                                                                              Rachel

Just you.
                                                                                                                              Sterlin