Chapter#21

I started to read Sarah's diary and it said:-
Today I'm going to write somethimg you must have never expected from me. For myself even it came out as a shock. Last week Shawn and I were styudying in the city library and when we were done, I was to head home when Shawn asked me to come to his place. He told me that he had customised his car and wanted to show me. I got excited because I am a crazy car lover. I know being a girl and still having boys like interests.

"Shawn I love the side skirts. They are so cool. I mean it's awesome. And  the paint job that you've done." I said as I held the staring wheel of the car and Shawn started to stare at me with those hazel eyes.

"So you like?" He asked as he turned on the car stereo and it plated "Insatiable" by Darren Hayes. By the way I love this song since Rachel got me to hear it in her ipod.

"What, the song or the car?" I said as I turned on the volume and it got surprisingly cold in the car.

"Me." Shawn said as he placed his hand in mine and began gazing at me.

Woops! That came out of nowhere. Taylor in trouble?

My mind registered something weird but there was some sort of magnetism and electricity between that moment.

"What do you mean Shawn?" I laughed as I pulled my hand away and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear.

"I think it's a simple question to be answered by Sarah Taylor, isn't it?" He said as he smirked and narrowed his eyes at me.

Yes, Taylor in trouble.

"Shawn. . . . . . . . . ." I trailed off as he held both of my hands and pinned me onto the car window. This happened all of a sudden that I didn't even have the time to react to his sudden gesture.

Woah! Mr you are definately heavy. Damb fuck, you do alot of workout at the gym.

"My answer". Shawn said as he ran his nose along my jawline and I continuously blinked like an idiot.

What is your answer?

"What do you mean?" I asked clearing my throat as adrenaline circulated around my whole, goddamn trembling body.

"I mean, tell me if you like me." He said the words that left me speechless and I think the adrenaline wanted to pool out of me now.

"You like me?" I said blankly and he ceased my lips with a wet kiss.

I wanted an answer in words but I think you're a man of actions.

He sucked on my lower lips and ran his tongue on my lips asking for permission. Slowly he parted my lips with his tongue and I let him in. Yes, I let him kiss me. The kiss grew passionate and not vaguely erotic. My hands travelled to touch his hair that were hard from the ends but soft in midway as he always applies alot of hair gel.

As we pulled back, we both were panting and Darren was singing.

Shawn Allen Qare, Sarah Taylor's lips, customized 3series maroon BMW and Darren Hayes singing "Insatiable" is not a bad blend at all.

"Come inside." Shawn spoke in a husky voice as I sensed his growing desire.

" Inside?" I asked in confusion as looked at his house.

"There's going to be no one for two days. Mom and dad are out of city. Please." Shawn infirmed me and requested me with those heart  melting hazel eyes.

If I fell for him, it must be a 90% contribution of them eyes. I now get it what Rachel feels. It use to be weird to me when she talked about Shane's eyes. It's not weird at all, now I know. The thought made me smile as I agreed to go inside with him in his house.