Chapter#2

It was a cold morning as it was mid November. I took a hot bath and got ready in my skinny jeans,t . shirt ,hoody and sneakers. This was way better way of dressing up for school and I really didn't care about showing off my branded clothes and accessories. To any body's surprise I actually owned several branded clothes and accessories. I think that not bragging about them will make me look more mature and sensible.

Nevertheless, I headed for school. I usually loved walking because the school wasn't really far from my apartment and beside it saved my car the fuel.

"This is going to be a hectic day." I told myself.

I waited for Sarah and when she arrived we discussed some random stuff and about our plan after school. She was supposed to head to my apartment while I would catch her nearly at 7:00pm or something.

We were planning on spending the whole night talking and enjoying.

It was the break off time when I waved Sarah a goodbye and started towards the library.

The library was a very large hall. There were endless racks of books and nobody was there but me. It was the sports practice day of basketball and I had also seen some boys warming up in the ground.

I started to set the books until I got myself burried in some of them. It was nearly 5 o'clock and it had started getting dark.

I was so captivated by the book I was reading until I was brought back to reality when I heard a loud sound of.......a gunfire.

Holy shit!

I rose to my feet in fright as horrible thoughts came flooding to my mind. There was dead silence and nothing stirred. The lights went off and that was the time when I was actually on the verge of crying.

I couldn't see anything and I didn't even remember where I put my backpack in which my phone was lying. I slowly moved in different directions searching for a trace of my bag in the hideously large hall I didn't visit often.

I wasn't even familiar with the library that I could walk around knowing every nook and corner.

I heard the library door open and then heard someone lock it.

I remained silent because I knew from the footsteps that someone had already entered inside.

I turned white with fear. Not even having the guts to ask out loud who it was. I only wished that the lights should be out for a longer time so I wouldn't have to face the one who came inside.

I heard somebody sneeze. It was a man or a boy perhaps.

"Oh God! What the fuck is going in here in this fucking goddamn place."

He cursed with anger radiating in his words reaching my ears.

It was Shane's voice. I was a bit relieved to learn that and made a call out on him.

"Shane is it you?" I asked in doubt.

"What the fuck! Jeez,who else is here? Have you been hiding here since I came?" He asked curtly.

"What has happened and why did the lights go out? I heard a gunshot and then after a few minutes the lights were out. What is happening out there because I know something is wrong." I blurted out fastly in fright.

"Sshh! Be quiet.  They'll hear us. And I turned off the main circuit so they won't be able to find anyone in the premises. Speak in a low voice and by the way where are you standi........" He was cut short by my voice.

"Who will hear us? Please tell me what's going on. I'm really scared." I said in horror as the words slipped out of my my mouth.

"We were practicing outside when some of those fucktar......when some of those guys from the other campus came into the school. They had indulged in a fight yesterday with some of the boys in our school and now they are here. It was not hard to beat them all up but they have guns and they are drunk. They are not in their senses and have kept all of the guys as hostage. I just entered and minutes ago and saw the whole situation from the back side of the ground. " He explained.