Chapter#6

I couldn't come to except the coincidence that Shane is actually the guy I liked and now love. That's the only reason that I felt like I had seen him before somewhere. Everything was clear and Shane remained no more a mystery to me.

                                       __________________________________

I was up late studying for my biology exam the next day, I couldn't help but think about Shane. I tried to study hard but every time I'd look at the book,my attention would divert to Shane,his eyes ,his smile that was so contagious.

I woke up with my biology book over my chest. I had slept the whole night thinking about Shane and hadn't revised really. I hurried up into the shower and took out my pink floral top with skinny jeans and pumps that Sarah had given me on my birthday. I smiled at the thought of seeing Shane again. My mood was good that led me to apply some perfume and makeup on my face;liner,blush and gloss. I actually looked like a girl. I usually don't pay much attention to myself unlike 99.99% of the girls in my school. I hung my bag on my shoulder and left for school.

I walked through the random crowd searching for Sarah until my eyes caught the sight of Shane. I stood there for a moment or two staring at him. I just couldn't get enough of him. I could watch him like this all my life. He's the only guy that makes my heart skip a beat and can make it beat hundred times more faster than usual. I was just wondering about him when he saw me too.

He caught my sight as he was randomly turning his head around. We watched eachother for a moment. He seemed stunned to find me in a new look I guess. I could feel his eyes all over me that sent cold shivers of excitement down my spine. It was intimidating. He was intimidating.

"Rach? God what is up with your look today? You look......so pretty." Sarah spoke eyeing me from head to toe.

"Thank you Sar. I was thinking that I overdid it but you always make me feel good about myself." I thanked Sarah for her ultimate support on my dressing.

We were in a middle of a conversation when Shawn interrupted.

"Um.......Sarah? I kindda need your help. I need you to give me some last minute tips about the biology exam today. Can I borrow you for a second?" Shawn spoke looking at Sarah with decency and I must say with a sudden little fling of desperation.

Sarah looked up at me for a response. I nodded in approval because somehow I was not really mad at Shawn after he had cleared the hickey thing to his friends and everyone out there telling them that it was  just a practical joke and nothing else.

Sarah smiled at me with a sorry smile and awkwardness as Shawn intertwined his fingers into Sarah's and took her along with her disappearing in an ocean of girls and boys. Wow! Holding hands?

I tried to resume on Shane but it was sad to learn that he was no more standing there.I made my way to the examination hall as the morning bell rang.

Sitting on my desk as I waited for Shane to fill the seat right next to me in the nearby row. Shane stepped inside as again my eyes caught him. He too was looking at me. Again. It was like a game to me now. So much curious and too much excitement. He sat next to me now looking straight ahead so I turned my head away....until he talked to me after so many days.

"Thanks for the tissue paper yesterday. But you didn't really have to do that you know." Shane thanked me as he closed both of his hands together and put them on the desk.

"It's not a problem and I saw you sneezing so I just helped and that's all ."

I told him in a very descent tone tucking my hair behind my ear.