Chapter#30

I laughed wiping away the tears from my eyes and spoke.

"Yes. I will marry you Shane Alstaire Qastial."

Shane smiled boyishly and slid the ring in my finger. He sat on the bench and kissed my ring.

"I love you so much Rachel. And I'm not letting you go away this time." He said leaning forward to me.

"I love you too Shane and I'm not going anywhere this time." I said looking into his deep eyes that had grown so bright in a nick of time.

Leaning forward to me, he kissed me. A long, beautiful and passionate kiss. A kiss of life time which was perfect flawless and impeccable.

"Just stay with me forever." Shane spoke hugging me and rocking me back and forth.

"I will. I will." I said hugging him and kissing his pale cheek and a tear left my eye.

We stayed there for a long time in arms of eachother. I felt so safe and heavenly in his arms as always. And Shane still couldn't believe it that I was there with him.

"I'm sorry of happened with Aron." Shane spoke shaking his head at the hedious memory of the death of our son.

"Shane I know you didn't mean to. I saw your eyes, the way you loved Aron. Just forget what happened and only remember that we once had a beautiful son who got us together." I spoke and smiled but my tears weren't willing to hold back.

"I know. He was like an angel. Came, fixed everything and went away." Shane said holding my hand and caressing the band of my platinum ring.

I hugged Shane as if with the fear of letting him go and that's when we seized the day. For once and for all.

                                                  _______________________

"You look so beautiful. Oh my God Rachel." Sarah spoke fixing the loose bun in my hair and setting the strands of slightly curled hair on the side.

"Thank you. Has Shane got ready?" I spoke glancing at myself in the mirror.

"Uhh. You can see him yourself when you get outside. For God's sake Rachel, he'd be your husband in a couple of minutes, then you can linger onto him for the rest of your life." Sarah said fixing my wedding gown. An elegant satin gown that went strapless from the top and it fell to the floor like white mess of cream. This was not my choice. Sarah has sneaked in with Shane, Fiona and Annie to order the wedding dress for me. They had ordered it two months ago and I didn't even know it.

At first my dad was reluctant for Shane but this was the time I made my own choices in life, so I stood infront of my dad and told him on his face that I wanted to marry Shane. I knew he'd be running for the hills as always but I was not backing down this time. And after three months of Shane's proposal in December, here I was getting ready for my big day in March. 1 March 2014 the most magical and perfect day of my life.

"Rach baby, it's showtime." Shawn poked his head in the dressing room and brought along with him a small Nyle. Yes Sarah and Shawn's two months old son. He had hazel eyes like Shawn and dimples like Sarah. A very cute blend of Sarah Tylor. . . .er, Sarah Allen Qare and Shawn Allen Qare. And to mention, Nyle was the ring bearer at my wedding. Although he slept all the way with no care in the world, he still was the most young ring bearer in the world. He looked so adorable with mini tux just like Shawn's. I always missed Aron whenever I saw Nyle. Nevertheless, life has to move on although still it was hard on me.

I gave myself the one last look in the mirror as Rachel Fanning before I was to turn into Rachel Alstaire Qastial. Eyeliner with a very light smudge of grey and black eyeshadow, pink blush and harlot red lipstick on Shane's appeal.