Chapter#8

I came out of the bathroom and wore some random jeans  and a white tank with a scarf. It was cold. I let my hair open as they were still wet. I loved my long hair that fell till my waist.

I texted Harry as Sarah was busy with Shawn.

"Harry u there?"
                                                                                                                               Rachel

I waited for a minute and he replied.

"Yup! What's up?"
                                                                                                                                 Harry

"If you're free then can we meet somewhere? School's done so maybe we can hang out now."        
                                                                                                                                Rachel

"Yeah!!!!! I am FREE. Where do you wanna meet? "
                                                                                                                      Excited me!

"Sweet Hub Cafè. Right now. Start walking,I'm on my way."
                                                                                                                              Rachel

"On my way. Bye."
                                                                                                                  Happy Harry

I grabbed my jacket and started towards the door and locked it behind me. I reached the café on my car. It wasn't that far but it was a couple of blocks away. I loved this town, Jackson Hills. I parked my red BMW. It was a few years older model. I just used it as a ride and I was always reluctant to ask for money from my father. Although he'd give me at once but I always had the independent factor in me so I used my pocketmoney for any expenses of mine.

I sat inside watching outside. It was not a sunny day at all. The clouds hung as the cold winter breeze blew and chilled me to the bones. I waited for a few minutes and then saw Harry enter.

"Hey! I thought that you were gonna forget about me." Harry spoke playfully as he raised his arms to hug me.

"Such a drama queen. I always text you , you idiot." I said as I rolled my eyes at him hugging him back.

"So what's up and how's life and what are we eating?" Harry dropped a load of questions as he picked up the menu as we sat in front of each other.

"Everything is fine and the exams , you know just ended and I'm going to Shane's party tonight." I spoke randomly looking at the menu.

"Woah! You mean Shane Alstaire Qastial? That asshole." Harry asked in annoyance.

"Yeah. What's the big deal. He's not that......bad you know." I  said trying to defend Shane.

"C'mon eveybody knows that he's a jack ass and a dick. He can't be a nice guy. He's all about himself." Harry spoke with irritation as he shook is head from side to side.