Chapter 6 "KAIZA"

All I could think of was how dead we were with these two wolves surrounding us. They were slow as they walked around us in circles. These weren't normal wolves,there was just something about them. I had never seen a wolf before ,physically in real life but my gut screamed at me and it screamed for me to run for my life.

"Guys what do we do now?" Sam asked in terror

"I wish I knew" Lilah said in such a low voice we almost couldn't hear her. Her voice was so faint now and I knew that was a sign that my friend was super terrified.

Tyler took a step forward and we all widened our eyes at his sudden movement. "What the fuck are you doing bro!" the curly blond guy whispered harshly at him

"I am sure if we try to communicate with them they won't hurt us." Tyler said lowly and we all looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

"Are you on fucking drugs mate?" Damon asked shaking his head at Tyler.

Tyler took another step forward and my heart just sank. I never realized how dumb he could be at times but then again that's exactly why we never did get along -the boy could be ridiculously stupid "Don't be dumb Tyler! Come back here!" Amara whisper yelled at him.

"You should probably listen to your friends Tyler" a strangers voice said, we all looked for the owner of that voice.

I gasped in shock as we all watched a man with dark beautiful flawless chocolate skin walk out of the forest and into the clearing. He didn't look phased or scared of the two wolves that kept circling us. In fact he looked as if he owned them or something.

"Who are you?" Damon asked, he looked just as shocked as we all were.

The man grinned as he walked closer to us. He was strangely very beautiful with a well built body. The man was practically just muscle and his dreadlocks suited him so well. He was almost angelic -that is the word my mother always used to describe unearthly beauty. A beauty that was just out of this world it was distracting in a very dangerous way.

"My name is Kaiza and this is my home.I see you have met my family."he said smiling at the two wolves.

"Your family?The...wolves...they are your family?"Lilah asked a bit confused just like I was. This man must have gotten lost in this forest all alone,he actually ended up making friends with these animals. It was just terrifying.

Kaiza smiled at Lilah,it was an actual genuine smile "yes,this is Jadar" he said pointing at the grey wolf "Malacca" he continued pointing at the brown wolf.

I looked at Lilah with a raised eyebrow and she shook her head . "He is probably bat shit crazy" the curly blond headed guy said rolling his eyes

"Shane shut up" Amara said in fear

"It's okay ,Shane here is just saying out his thoughts,freedom of speech is allowed here" Kaiza said in his smooth voice

I swallowed hard before finally saying something "why are your wolves attacking us,they killed one of our own"

"Oh no dear I do not own these two don't be silly,"he said shaking his head "they are my family and they attacked you because you have trespassed into our territory. Not only did you trespass but you also brought in with you strange machines into our source of water."

"How is this your territory,land should be for everyone" Lilah said sternly and Malacca growled lowly at her response

Kaiza laughed "oh you have a lot to learn but don't worry you will know everything you need to know very soon"

"What?" She asked in disbelief ,I knew what she was thinking. We had no interest in learning anything from this guy and his weird huge ass wolves "Excuse me but do you mind telling your wolves to let us go-please" she continued

"Uh but it is not safe out there,you will be coming with us. Unlike me there are far more dangerous things out there than these wolves. Some wolves won't let you off so easily" he said snapping his fingers

Tyler scoffed rudely "oh I think we will take our chances-sir"

Tyler had a hard time trusting anyone and to be honest right now I think everyone was willing to take their chances out there than to be here with this weird guy and his wolves. Plus it was hard to believe that there could be more of these creatures or worse of something far much worse than huge ass wolves.

Kaiza shook his head at Tyler "young man sometimes it is better that you listen and you put your pride aside. These forests are deceiving ,it is beautiful to the eye but not safe for the human soul."

"Can you believe this guy!" Tyler laughed "sir just let us go and we will be out of your hair seriously"

Jadar growled loudly and pounced on top of Tyler within a blink of an eye. I gasped in horror "Please don't hurt him,he wasn't trying to be rude it's just that we cannot just trust that you will not hurt us after what happened to Amanda"

Kaiza put up his hand and Jadar slowly released Tyler. Tyler quickly crawled away on his ass looking a bit shaken. "What happened to Amanda was truly unfortunate but one thing you must learn is to never provoke a werewolf,we do not take anything that looks like a threat lightly especially trespassing humans"

"What do you mean werewolves?" Amara asked but before she could get an answer four large wolves appeared out of nowhere and began attacking Jadar and Malacca. We all watched in horror ,honestly my heart could not take in the view of such a traumatizing scene. The ground shook with their weight as the two wolves rolled on the ground biting into their enemies skin but it was obvious they were outnumbered.

We watched in horror as one of the wolves went to attack Kaiza, I screamed as suddenly his body morphed into wolf form. Within a blink of an eye he was suddenly one of them. I blinked once ,I blinked twice but then suddenly everything went black as I passed out.